write a reply

yeet yeet

9written posts
canityearned bits
offlinecurrently
canity
canity Avatar
Hi, name's Canity (pronounced as Sanity because I'm q u i r k y uwu) and I try to hide the fact that I do crack that contributes to my dumbass behavior like roleplaying! I've been in the game for a little over a decade and I haven't turned back since. I'm not much for intros, but I want my first post to be special!

I'm a babby, but a legal babby at that at least. I use gifs as means to communicate when my laptop isn't being a complete jackass. 

Let's see here, I love to game. It's my medicine from reality and a drug I can't stop coming back to. Oh, and I love music! Music is nice. I love K-pop, EDM in general, Rock, some good ass mainstream music, and some Hip Hop and Rap. 

I love watching random ass videos at 3 am in the morning because that's what keeps me going through what you call l i f e.

I've been coding for about... maybe a month now? It's no walk in the park for sure, but I can take my dog out for it fo' sho.

Um.

Yeah.

I think it's about it lmao.

Anyway, I hope we can get along and I'll try not to be problematic huehuehue make some great memories! <3