Expialidocious: Upcoming slice of life panfandom

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
I figured I'd maybe put a thread up for this and see if anyone else maybe even thought the idea was worth pursuing? It's alright if you want to maybe post even if you wouldn't necessarily join! I'd like to hear some input or some things people might WANT! Also I apologize for this thread not having fancy coding...IDK if that's a turn off for people...

The basics I have decided:
- Mostly western animation focused, but Ghibli films will also be allowed! Looking at Disney/Pixar, Dreamworks, honestly like I wanna make it relatively open with only a few exclusions. Might also allow video game characters?
- Jcink hosted, probably gonna use a pre-made skin until I can commission one because I don't know how to code from scratch...
- No activity checks and no word count, quality over quantity, that sort of shindig
- Probably no really heavy site-wide plots, mostly story and individual driven, drama can still happen because y'know DUH VILLAINS, but like unless people WANT an overarching plot, it's mostly gonna focus on the slice of life shenanigans that comes from such a diversity of characters interacting.
- Fantastical modern kind of setting, like, probably something along the lines of what we've seen in the trailers for the Pixar film 'Onward', heavily fantasy but modernized. Probably going to focus on one very large city since spreading everything out over too large a place is always messy.
- Canon characters only, encouraged to put your own spin on them, build their own relationships, you don't have to adhere to canon relationships. There isn't some premise of them being sucked into this world from their own, it's as if they've always lived there.

That's the basic ideas I have as of right now, I'm open to hearing what other people might want!

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.