Post by chancea on Jan 31, 2020 20:59:57 GMT
Ask questions and get involved!
It is for writers and roleplayers, designed with that in mind: The characters age over time, and engaging in conflict has the chance of permadeath. When you roleplay with other characters, you automatically gain EXP and gradually level up. As you contribute to the story (perhaps through a guild or events) you'll also have the opportunity to develop rare abilities, defining your character further.
- Thriving community with 100+ online at peak times
- World events / epic quests / many opportunities for dungeon and group RP
- Ageing, able to start a family, rise up as a knight, a criminal, a cultist, etc, and leave your mark on the world
- Automatic systems for character growth (gain power depending on your activity)
- A large world to explore - druidric hideaways, massive cities, snowy mountains, caverns and deserts
How To Play
To join the roleplay, download the game using the installer.It's less than 60MB. You may need to make an exception for your firewall and anti-virus, however, if that causes issues.
Once installed, you'll be able to open the launcher. You should then register an account by clicking 'Login' in the top left, or you can join as a guest to check things out (but your character won't save).
When making a new character, you'll be able to choose which starting location. As of writing this, it's Moonfall (Witches and Druids), Osrona (Knights and Priests), and Theria (Viking-esque raiders). Afterwards, you'll select your race: humans, drakanite (partial dragons), or beastkin (partial animals). Then you can choose your name, general appearance, and spawn into the world.