pronounsShe/Her/Hers
773written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
offlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar
We're motivated by the stars that we're made of
I fixed something by putting a bunch of linebreaks in. Talk about hack it til it works ...
370written posts
elliearned bits
offlinecurrently
elli
elli Avatar
rabbitears Avatar
I fixed something by putting a bunch of linebreaks in. Talk about hack it til it works ...

this gave me a stomach ache
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,355written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
this is gonna sound super petty but-

as someone who skins, it always really annoys me when i come across sites that ask for images but do it entirely through the mini-profile fields, especially if they have at least one square image.

just. the avatar field. is right there. it's right there. just. just use it. it's not hard. p-please, just. just use it. for my sanity.

praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
887written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
i feel super guilty about the speed which im completeing requs. i've admittedly not been coping w/ school very well, and it has definitely been fucking me over;;
pronounsthey/them
127written posts
vvvaporwavesearned bits
offlinecurrently
vvvaporwaves
vvvaporwaves Avatar
[mitski voice] nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody
i need 2 stop hyperfixating on coding whenever i do it bc it's either i get it done all at once [or, for a skin within a few days] or i take 9 weeks to finish it orz
pronounsthey/them
127written posts
vvvaporwavesearned bits
offlinecurrently
vvvaporwaves
vvvaporwaves Avatar
[mitski voice] nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody
i was today years old when i discovered clamp() THANK GOD?

my first (semi?) responsive jcink skin that doesn't look like ass coming to a site near you soon!!!!
last edit on Jul 18, 2020 14:49:26 GMT by vvvaporwaves
pronounsshe/her
80written posts
pearearned bits
offlinecurrently
pear
pear Avatar
i bought a skin because i don't have the time to code a full skin anymore (and i'm just not creative enough), but i think i ended up spending an equivalent amount of time adding features to the skin for my site.

...maybe i should have just bit the bullet and coded my own skin to begin with. orz

but hey, on the bright side, i learned a lot of new css by having to look through the existing code (whoa flexbox! whoa counters!) and finally delved a bit into scripting with js, so i guess it was a win in the end?
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW