185written posts
❀ Veeearned bits
offlinecurrently
❀ Vee
❀ Vee Avatar
I grew a flower that can’t be bloomed in a dream that can’t come true
Site : Protego Totalum

Genre: AU Harry Potter RP - Trio Era

Description: Hey, I'm Vee and the admin of Protego Totalum. The site just had it’s soft opening recently and I am currently looking for members as well as moderators for my newly created Site!

I would love to have four mods, and with a min experience! I would like for them to have some past roleplay experience in Harry Potter and a good idea on HP-Verse so as to help with the site events and such.

And if you do well in graphics, codes, etc, then please mention that as well. Most of the mod work would be pretty easy such as updating the claims, checking over the posts, clearing doubts of new members, so on so forth..

Four mods that I am looking for are : Graphics Mod, Adverts Mod, Coding Mod and Global mod.

What sets Protego apart from the other Sites :

Your favourite characters' are all living and breathing ! As Protego has an AU plot, where the war was won in 1979, many of the character deaths were avoided.

The marauders have kids who are currently at Hogwarts. And many of them are open as of now.

The families of canon have been expanded to add some extra members giving everyone a fair chance to play as Malfoy, Potter, Black, Weasley and Prewett etc.

We have a family tree which makes pureblood and halfblood families to find their cousins and even create new relationships.

The activity rules are pretty easy to follow (one post per month) and you can get to create as many characters as possible.

There would be House points to earn and roulette's to participate in.

Site wide events would be conducted marking the important dates like Halloween, Christmas, New year's, Easter and Valentine's Day. There is a chance to win exciting prizes on IC and OOC level.

Anyone interested in being a mod, please message me over here or reply in this thread or hit me up on Discord :: Queenofhearts#2287
last edit on Feb 3, 2020 9:53:37 GMT by ❀ Vee
FUNK & SOUL

In search of staff for F&S, Please DM me here or on Discord bangtantraash#4741
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.