phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
oh man i have no idea what i'm doing with this but here i am anyway.

to make a long story short, money is really tight here at the moment, and i have a couple of old jcink skins that i just don't see me using again for one reason or another, and as such, i'd really like to try to sell them since i'm just... not really steady enough to take skin commissions (not unless i'm getting basically a full visual mockup) and i doubt i could get a whole lot of template commissions.

the reason i'm posting here is because one of the skins i want to sell is from an old project that i never finished and doubt i will ever go back to (just because i don't have the time or desire anymore), and as such, i'd like to keep it in the animanga community (which i think it's more likely to be pertinent here anyway) as well as offer it where it's most likely to be used and appreciated to the full extent (since the original project was a vr-mmo pokemon site).

i have a live preview that has most of the elements shown that i'm willing to show on request, but i can offer a preview of the header, board area, info center + footer area, separate player and character profiles (which includes a profile app that will change color based on member group), and staff placeholder, player / staff, and character post / mini-profile options (the character one hovers, colors change according to membergroup, and i think i've enabled both the default inventory via the shop and mini-profile awards for like badges and stuff). i'll also include the placeholder graphics (both for general accounts and for the root admin account), the method / instructions for how to create those graphics, any macros i've made for it, and the default posting template i intended to use for rules as more or less "part and parcel" to the skin itself (and yes, i can again offer previews on request).

as you can see, it's a fairly extensive customized layout, so you're getting a lot of stuff. ideally, i'd be looking to sell the skin for $150 with the option of purchasing additional templates (a matching pc and mod template) for another $20 and/or the extended sortable pokedex for another $30 (i'd also be willing to try to recode the pokedex to allow for multilevel filtering upon request for an additional fee). i'm mostly wanting to be done with this skin, so while i'm not hard ruling out the possibility of coding in the missing layouts (thread and member list) or recoding profile / mini-profile layouts for an additional charge, i'm also not going to commit to anything and i reserve the right to politely decline if i just don't want to. (i also reserve the right to offer the templates and pokedex for sale on their own should you decline them.)

with the purchase, i would give you the xml file and other assorted coding (like the html portion of any templates) and relevant information as needed in addition to limited support with installation and troubleshooting directly related to installation or coding hiccups (in other words, if i miscoded something, that's on me, but if something major breaks because you were messing with things, that's on you). however, if you'd prefer, i'd also be willing to go through and install everything on the site myself for an additional $15-25 (depending on the complexity of what i end up having to do and how difficult it is to check in) so you can know it's all set up correctly and that there shouldn't be issues with it.

you would be allowed to tweak and edit the coding as necessary (yes, that includes recoding/replacing entire layout sections like the mini-profile), and you can reuse the skin and templates as often as you want for other projects. hell man, i don't even care if you crack it open to see how it works. it's your skin, do with it what you will. the only stipulations on that is that 1) my credit must remain on the skin somewhere, 2) you don't use any part of the skin or assorted coding (or entire product) for something that you later sell, and 3) i would like to keep the right to use it for private stuff (aka no i wouldn't use it on a public rp site, i'd just be keeping it on my dump site for archive purposes and possibly use it for a private / semi-private version of the project it was originally intended for way off in the distant future).

if you're interested, please contact me here via either replying to this thread or a private message and i'll get back to you when i have a chance. thank you!
last edit on Feb 21, 2020 17:35:40 GMT by Kuroya