digimon, genocidal ai

8written posts
shiraichanearned bits
offlinecurrently
shiraichan
shiraichan Avatar
okay. i have a plot blurb written, which i will enclose at the end of this.

but the long and short of it is this - the digital world grew from the human world's increasing use and development of tech, yeah. all the digimon are AI, in themselves, but the strongest AI has seen enough of our bullshit (fair tbh) and decides it's time to reboot the human side of the world.

other benevolent AI is like, no wait, and chooses some humans to work alongside digimon partners to stop the bad guy, as one does.

first write up of plot is as follows:

year 2022

the human side of the coin has been in perpetual turmoil. little things here and there, amounting to bigger, larger things brewing and boiling over. bombs are dropped. environments shattered. technology pushes faster, farther, reaching to and past the ideas of science fiction.

within it, a decision is made.

the digital side of the coin is peaceful, for the most part. its denizens work together even through conflict. egos put aside to partake in a brighter future. the only times go sour is when the humans are involved. their viruses and hackers reach in and take advantage, with no regard, and no idea, of what happens on the other side.

within that other side, a decision is made.

an unknown, strange creature appeared on screens of devices across the world at the same time. it spoke simple worlds, in every language at once.

"you will know peace, or you will know death."

the threat was laid. the humans went to work, trying to figure out this threat, its origins. intentions of fighting it, destroying the one who had the gall to threaten them. talk of aliens chittered. conspiracy theories.

military technology began to go black.

on the other side, another being watched.

another being waited.

another decision was made.

sending out the smallest among them, the algorithm chose. and these chosen ones would bring to light the best of humanity.

so, thoughts and stuff would be cool. thank u very much
8written posts
shiraichanearned bits
offlinecurrently
shiraichan
shiraichan Avatar
kewkew Avatar
I love it, as I always will stan anything new in Digimon RPs! I actually have a similar angle for my upcoming site too. Aggressive AIs are just real good antagonists in that sort of universe. Excited to see where this goes!
ja, thank. i replied to your pm (or will reply shortly)
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.