write a reply

iotaSAGE Gallery

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I just noticed some people had art galleries and not just graphic & coding galleries here, so I thought I'd jump in on the action. If you want, you can check out my twitter. It's in my sig.

This was a commission portraying an FFXIV couple. It was the first female couple I've ever drawn. I hate painting with a passion, but ugh. They were so cute.

Another drawing for another friend. This was of both of our chars (if you can guess their FCs, you get a cookie.).

This was another friend's character on a RL site from a good... 5+ years ago. His FC was Mathias Lauridsen (it's literally just a drawing of the model, so, this one can be used if anyone wants to use it XD).

last edit on Feb 5, 2021 15:39:50 GMT by Deleted
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I got a couple new ones to share.~

The promo poster tweet it was used in

This one will be a spotify album cover for The Little Prince, music produced by SVT using FFXIV's bard system. I'll link it once it's up.

Both are for Stellazzio Virtual Theatre, a troupe based in Diabolos/Crystal FFXIV. By the way! Their upcoming performance, a Phantom of the Opera, is showing in a couple days. If you're in Crystal, you should go see it! Here's a tweet with the times, dates, and location: tweet.
last edit on Oct 21, 2020 14:15:18 GMT by Deleted
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

My OC Weava /eyes/ I originally made it for an RP forum and was like "eh, it'll only ever be small." So, stupid me made it small, and when I tried to make it bigger it just kind of :| Yenno :| YOU CAN SEE IT, LOL.

And this is my dragon deity dude thing that I've been looking to home for a thousand years (just kidding, more like 4/5 years)that I have recently inspired after Banuk because omgd I love me some Frozen Wilds. It's not done yet.

Also, I'm doing an art raffle on Twitter if you want to check it out at ergosageart @ Twitter
(I didn't think the URL would preview the tweet, so I edited it out, lol.)

last edit on Dec 7, 2020 15:42:01 GMT by Deleted
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

Recently finished this super cute FFXIV commission. It was really nice to do. ;u;

Also a reminder: I'm doing an art raffle on Twitter (@ergosageart) where the first prize is a drawing of the winner's character (can be any character). See pinned tweet for more information. โ™ฅ

last edit on Dec 15, 2020 4:58:44 GMT by Deleted
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I've changed my art username to iotaSAGE. ^ ^ Can find me on Twitter and dA as iotaSAGE for both of them. I'll update my Twitter & dA links in a jiffy! I'm almost always open for commissions. Check my Twitter for my commissions page. :) I haven't updated in an age, so here's a pile of them:

Listed from oldest (top) to newest (bottom)

Warm-up

Morning sketch of my driveway

WIP concept art of one of my chars

Commission for an album cover (never received the link to the song)

Commission

Commission

Warm-up/brush practise

Art raffle prize

(TBC in next post)
last edit on Feb 5, 2021 15:59:35 GMT by Deleted
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Commission

FFXIV art party doodles

Commission

Commission

Stellazzio Virtual Theatre Poster (typography done by Grey_Fantasies @ Twt)

Start of 28 Day February Portrait Challenge. This one is the "feisty" expression featuring my char Haides.

[/div][/center]
last edit on Feb 5, 2021 15:57:42 GMT by Deleted