Staff Wanted

5written posts
chloeearned bits
offlinecurrently
chloe
chloe Avatar
Hey guys! This is my new site called Upside Down, it's a Stranger Things RP, I am looking for a couple of spots to be filled and if you think you can handle the growing of the site then please come on out and join and even join as a staff member if you can, the available spots are available down below. Hopefully we see you soon! Either PM me on here or come by the site

Site Mods - Individuals that will sort, read profiles, do claims, etc. 0/2

Discord Mods - Job is to greet those who enter the discord and answer any questions if an Admin is not available. 0/3

Advertising Mods - This is an important job that cannot be taken for granted, we need individuals to advertise and clean out old adverts, etc. Please work together as a team and divide and conquer lol.. 0/2

Coding Mods - If you are an expert at coding then this will definitely be your territory and it would be amazing to have you on the team for sure.. 0/2

Graphics - On every site we definitely need to have some shops whether you're an expert or just starting, we accept all that are involved in the creativity of said graphics.

requirements:

For advertising - please be familiar with site advertising and tumblr.

Name:

Site: [a href="https://upsidedownst.jcink.net/index.php"]Link to Site[/a]
Preferred Position:

Experience:

Examples of work (if applying for code mod):
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.