In need of staff - DanMachi Roleplay Forum

9written posts
Janusearned bits
offlinecurrently
Janus
Janus Avatar
Hello all,

Over the past few weeks, I've been rereading the series/watching the anime and taking notes/jotting ideas on how to bring this complex world to life. I've got a good base going and I believe will open on the 1st of April, 2020. Right now it is just me, myself, and I. Which, for the time has been okay, but I'm starting to get to the point I'll need some staff members to help me and more importantly the community out. 

I'm mainly looking for experienced and easy-going individuals that would be able to enjoy each other's company as well as ensure the site is running smoothly. 

I'm going to keep it brief on here as I go into more detail on the needs I have for the community on the actual forum's page. I hope to see some people pop their heads by and ideally apply for staff! If you need to get in contact with me, please don't hesitate to DM me on here or on my site. The site's discord server is also listed in the wrapper at the top of the site page, feel free to drop in there too! 

DanMachi-RP Staff Hiring Thread
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.