Aftermath - Staff search

14written posts
limeaideearned bits
offlinecurrently
limeaide
limeaide Avatar
Hello! Aftermath is an Arknights inspired roleplay that's non-canon, focusing on player made stories with the occasional site-wide event to get a few balls rolling. For anyone who hasn't played or heard of Arknights (a mobile gatcha style game with gameplay that resembles a tower defense style game, but the towers are anime catgirls) here's the basic premise:

Arknights is set in a futuristic alternate world where Catastrophes, the common name of a collection of devastating natural disasters of unheard of destructive power, have completely changed the way the world functions. Cities now move, massive crawling islands across the countryside, constantly orbiting their territories to avoid these storms of devastation. And in the wake of these storms perhaps the most curious of artifacts is left behind: Originium, a semi-transparent black crystal charged with power and combustible energy. Originium has changed both warfare and power sources, being a source of both the ammunition used in guns, making firearms very rare, something that a user can draw magical energy from to increase their arts power, and even harnessing its combustible energy for small combustion engines akin to nuclear reactors. Perhaps the most important thing is increased exposure to Originium can result in Oripathy, a disease where the material actually grows in or on a person, currently resulting in a 100% mortality rate. Individuals with Oripathy are often segregated and discriminated against due to this. Also there's like, 26 different races from catgirls to bunny girls to literal angels with halos and demons with horns, so like, there's something for everyone. We've taken the settings and the story of the game and tossed it, making our own setting to focus more on a mysterious sea-living people who have contained these storms at sea, and also on the people attempting to cure Oripathy.

Now the staff I'm looking for is just basic staff. The site is set up with templates and I can work my way around some basic coding as needed, same with graphics. I'm more looking for a few people to help with basic upkeep of the discord/site. Accepting profiles, answering questions, general stuff, as I work an average of 40-50 hours a week on grave shift. (midnight to 8:30a est, so I'm around at hella weird hours.) I would like any staff to have knowledge of the source material to better judge a member's character best in regards to abilities and such.

Basic duties include:
  • Accepting members when able (I understand some may require some deliberation with other staff)
  • Answering questions and greeting new members or guests in the discord.
  • Basic advertising
  • Friendly and approachable, available at least three days a week on average.

14written posts
limeaideearned bits
offlinecurrently
limeaide
limeaide Avatar
Little over a week for us being open and we're slowly growing! Current world events effect everyone so it's been slow going but we're going!

We've gotten one staff member, I would like to round us out with two, maybe three, more staff members to allow for some more things to be covered while I'm unavailable.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.