Animal Crossing New Horizons

aliasNoodle, Longboi
pronounsHe/they
118written posts
Danger Noodleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Danger Noodle
Danger Noodle Avatar

I'm currently unable to afford anything until the end of this month, however, I do plan on picking up the game the moment I'm able to.

In theme with me being a nerd, I'm gonna probably go with Zora Isle for mine! I think its set on an island, right? It makes sense then.

pronounshe/him
880written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
i have NO IDEA what im gonna do with it yet lmao. im thinking??? of a small portion being a dedicated hang out spot for my friends? but other than that, we'll seeeee~

i think im just gonna name my island "toadwere", after all my towns lol. could i finally name it "toadwhere" like it was supposed to be all along? yeah. will i? probably not. IT'S JUST TRADITION, MAAAAN.

Now serving!
pronounsshe/her
138written posts
✿ honeybee ✿earned bits
offlinecurrently
✿ honeybee ✿
✿ honeybee ✿ Avatar
two trucks
I named my island Littleroot and my native fruits are cherries! My first two villagers were Lyman and Mira, but I think Drago might be moving in soon? I've always really wanted Stitches as a resident so I hope he comes around!

I honestly don't know what I wanna do with my island... I've always had ideas but I'm really bad at sticking to themes ;;; 

aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
630written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

heyoooo~

absolutely no ideas for my island bc what is planning but. i've got answers to the other questions!

i named my island umeboshi bc the fiance and i couldn't agree on a name so now we're just livin that salty/pickled life. (quote from friend upon hearing: "smh i knew it was gonna be some weeb thing" ?? rood)

native fruit is the cherry, which is fine by me cos it's the same as my town in acnl.

starting villagers are phoebe who is a qt, and axel who has been a shady binch and called me ugly when i got stung by wasps! eff him honestly

as long as i eventually get my homies marshal and sheldon, i will be aight. they r dimes plus 99

last edit on Mar 22, 2020 5:11:19 GMT by 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/them
981written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
Named my island Torn Isle, after an important island from an OC story I tried to write once.

I don't really have island plans but regret my placement for Blathers' stuff.

"starter" villagers are Iggly and Paula

Native Fruit is Cherry

I sadly can't play online at the moment because of bad NAT type stuff :(
last edit on Mar 22, 2020 19:51:18 GMT by Mari