424written posts
luxearned bits
offlinecurrently
lux
lux Avatar
But I'm a sunflower, a little funny
[googlefont=Dosis]

ICON AND BANNER
okay being honest y’all i am finally done with school and am itching to start vlogging on youtube. i have no idea where to begin or how to start, but i DO KNOW that i need an icon and banner for my channel. i have a few simple things i’d want so i guess i’ll list em down below PLEASE HELP :-*

» i would like the icon and banner to have a cartoonized image of myself sort of like this here
» nothing bright and crazy, i love simplicity and pastels (especially the color yellow)
» i would need my name on the banner as well as my snapchat username and the day(s?) i would be uploading

i honestly think that’s all? i don’t know the size of the banner but i’m sure i could easily figure it out and if you’ve made it this far bless your heart 💛
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.