Comfy Creations

pronounsThey/Them
61written posts
Wickearned bits
offlinecurrently
Wick
Wick Avatar
GENERAL NOTE:

I might not post all of these templates in the Resource Hub, as some were made with only personal use in mind. If anyone would like to use one that's only posted here, feel free to send me a PM and ask or quote it for yourself if it already has a credit.

- Rebirth
- Birds and/or Flowers
- Desserts
- Thunderstorms / Rainshowers
- Quiet or Loud
- Friendly Faces
- Strength
- Old Friends
- Memories
- Hope

Prompt: Desserts

a threading template (code link here)

[attr="class","berrydreamsmain"]
[attr="class","berrydreamscentral"]
[attr="class","berrydreamstextbox"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque commodo arcu quis lorem interdum, vel dignissim nunc commodo. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Vivamus mollis, arcu sit amet porttitor porttitor, dolor risus vulputate ex, ac sodales dolor eros eget magna. "Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus." Vivamus mollis.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque commodo arcu quis lorem interdum, vel dignissim nunc commodo. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Vivamus mollis, arcu sit amet porttitor porttitor, dolor risus vulputate ex, ac sodales dolor eros eget magna.

Pellentesque commodo arcu quis lorem interdum, vel dignissim nunc commodo. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Vivamus mollis, arcu sit amet porttitor porttitor, dolor risus vulputate ex, ac sodales dolor eros eget magna.

Pellentesque commodo arcu quis lorem interdum, vel dignissim nunc commodo. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Vivamus mollis, arcu sit amet porttitor porttitor, dolor risus vulputate ex, ac sodales dolor eros eget magna.
[attr="class","berrydreamsheader"]blueberry dreams
[attr="class","berrydreamstags"]@tagged
[attr="class","berrydreamsstick"]1234 *

[newclass=.berrydreamsmain]width:450px;background-color:#585997;padding:0px 0px 10px 10px;border-radius:10% 25% 10% 10%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.berrydreamscentral]background-color:#a3a4d3;border-radius:10% 25% 10% 100%;padding:0px 0px 25px 5px;transition: all ease-in-out.7s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.berrydreamscentral:hover]transition: all ease-in-out.5s; border-radius:10% 10% 10% 10%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.berrydreamstextbox]border-radius:10% 25% 10% 100%;min-height:210px;max-height:300px;padding:25px 12px 25px 12px;overflow:auto;background-color:#EBEBFA;font-family:Raleway;font-size:13px;text-align:justify;color:#585997;line-height:15px;transition: all ease-in-out.7s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.berrydreamstextbox b]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.berrydreamstextbox:hover]transition: all ease-in-out.5s; border-radius:10% 10% 10% 10%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.berrydreamstextbox::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:transparent;width:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.berrydreamstextbox::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:transparent;border:#a3a4d3 2px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.berrydreamsheader]font-size:28px;font-family:Indie Flower;font-stretch:expanded;text-transform:lowercase;color:#EBEBFA;margin-top:15px;margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.berrydreamstags]height:28px;font-family:Indie Flower;font-size:13px;text-align:justify;color:#EBEBFA;text-transform:lowercase;padding:10px 15px 10px 15px;overflow:auto;margin:0px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.berrydreamstags::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:transparent;width:4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.berrydreamstags::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:transparent;border:#a3a4d3 2px solid;height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.berrydreamsstick]width:13px;border-radius: 0% 0% 40% 40%;border-top:20px solid #585997;background-color:#D3D3D8;height:180px;color:#585997;font-weight:bold;font-family:Indie Flower;font-size:18px;padding:30px 20px 0px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.berrydreamsstick a]color:#585997;font-size:16px;[/newclass]
[googlefont="Indie Flower"][googlefont="Raleway"]
last edit on Apr 15, 2020 18:31:59 GMT by Wick
pronounsThey/Them
61written posts
Wickearned bits
offlinecurrently
Wick
Wick Avatar
Prompt: Birds and/or Flowers

a journal template

lyrics from In Memoriam by The Oh Hellos

[attr="class","honeysuckleouter"]
[attr="class","honeysuckletitle"]01. Honeysuckle Days
[attr="class","honeysuckleinner"]It's a long way out to reach the sea. I'm sure I'll find you waiting there for me. And by the time i blink, I'll see you wild arms swinging Just to meet me in the middle of the road, And you'll hold me like you'll never let me go. And beside the salty water I could hold you close.

But you are far too beautiful to love me.

It's a long climb up the dusty mountain To build a turret tall enough to keep you out. But when you wage your wars against the one who adores you, Then you'll never know the treasure that you're worth. But I've never been a wealthy one before.

I've got holes in my pockets burned by liars' gold, And I think I'm far too poor for you to want me. It's been a long road, losing all I've owned, And you don't know what you've got until you're gone, And it's a nasty habit, spending all you have, but When you're doing all the leaving, then it's never your love lost. And if you leave before the start, then there was never love at all. And heaven knows I'm prone to leave The only God I should have loved, And yet you're far too beautiful to leave me.
[attr="class","honeysucklebottom"]at place name with nickname and nickname

[newclass=.honeysuckleouter]background:linear-gradient(0deg, rgba(246,165,202,1) 0%, rgba(250,191,170,1) 22%, rgba(253,209,146,1) 55%, rgba(255,223,129,1) 79%);width:400px;border-radius:5% 5% 5% 5%;padding:10px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.honeysuckletitle]background-color:#e1a700;font-size:20px;color:#fffdf6;border-bottom: 3px solid #fffdf6;border-top: 3px solid #fffdf6;font-family:Lemon;[/newclass]
[newclass=.honeysuckletitle b]font-size:22px;color:#d8e89c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.honeysuckletitle a]color:#fffdf6;font-family:Lemon;[/newclass]
[newclass=.honeysuckleinner]min-height:50px;max-height:125px;overflow:hidden;font-family:Handlee;font-size:13px;color:#916c00;background-color:#fffdf6;border-radius:5%;padding:10px;margin:15px 5px 15px 5px;text-align:justify;transition: all ease-in-out.7s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.honeysuckleinner b]font-size:14px;color:#829147;[/newclass]
[newclass=.honeysuckleinner i]font-size:14px;color:#b54d6c;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.honeysuckleinner a]font-size:14px;color:#e1a700;font-weight:bold;font-family:Handlee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.honeysuckleinner:hover]transition: all ease-in-out.5s; max-height:200px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.honeysuckleinner::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:transparent;width:4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.honeysuckleinner::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:transparent;border:#e1a700 2px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.honeysucklebottom]background-color:#e1a700;font-size:16px;color:#fffdf6;border-bottom: 3px solid #fffdf6;border-top: 3px solid #fffdf6;font-family:Lemon;[/newclass]
[newclass=.honeysucklebottom b]color:#d8e89c;font-size:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.honeysucklebottom i]font-weight:bold;color:#ffb2ac;font-size:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.honeysucklebottom a]color:#fffdf6;font-family:Lemon;[/newclass]
[googlefont="Lemon"][googlefont="Handlee"]
last edit on Mar 30, 2020 19:53:05 GMT by Wick
pronounsThey/Them
61written posts
Wickearned bits
offlinecurrently
Wick
Wick Avatar
Prompt: Rebirth[break][break]

a plotter template[break][break][break][break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","growsteadybackground"]
[attr="class","growsteadyboxbig"]

200x200 PIXEL IMAGE HERE

[attr="class","growsteadyhoverboxw8"]
[attr="class","growsteadyhoverboxw8header"]NAME LASTNAME

##yr gender [break]
sexuality [break]
occupation
[attr="class","growsteadyboxw8"][attr="class","growsteadyboxwide"]

This is for all of those ideas that have been bouncing around nonstop in your noggin since you made this character. Maybe someone else wants to play too?
  • List item 1
  • List item 2
  • List item 3

[attr="class","growsteadyhovercat1"]friends
[attr="class","growsteadycat1"]
[attr="class","growsteadyboxw2"][attr="class","growsteadyboxwide"]

What is your character looking for in a friend? Is there a dynamic you're looking for in their friendly relationships with others? What about others gets your character to stick around past the small talk?
  • List item 1
  • List item 2
  • List item 3

[attr="class","growsteadyboxs3"][attr="class","growsteadyboxsmall"]
[attr="class","growsteadyhovercat2"]enemies
[attr="class","growsteadycat2"]
[attr="class","growsteadyboxs4"][attr="class","growsteadyboxsmall"]
[attr="class","growsteadyboxw5"][attr="class","growsteadyboxwide"]

Maybe it's a rival, maybe your character has an arch-nemesis, maybe they just have a tense relationship with some people. What sort of conflict are you looking for to spice up your character's life?
  • List item 1
  • List item 2
  • List item 3

[attr="class","growsteadyhovercat3"]lovers
[attr="class","growsteadycat3"]
[attr="class","growsteadyboxw6"][attr="class","growsteadyboxwide"]

What is your character looking for in terms of romance? What kind of personality would mesh or clash just right with their own? What attributes in another always sweep them off of their feet? You can always change this category to OTHERS if your character isn't the type for love.
  • List item 1
  • List item 2
  • List item 3

[attr="class","growsteadyboxs7"][attr="class","growsteadyboxsmall"]

[newclass=.growsteadybackground]background-image:url('https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2014/12/04/14/46/magnolia-trees-556718_1280.jpg');background-size:520px;overflow:hidden;width:520px;height:320px;opacity:.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.growsteadyboxbig]position:absolute;margin-top:5px;margin-left:5px;width:190px;height:195px;border-top:5px solid #f1dcee;border-right:5px solid #993366;border-left:5px solid #f1dcee;border-bottom:5px solid #993366;overflow:hidden;background-color:#993366;[/newclass]
[newclass=.growsteadyboxw8]position:absolute;margin-top:215px;margin-left:5px;opacity:0;transition: all ease-in-out.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.growsteadycat1]opacity:0;transition: all ease-in-out.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.growsteadyboxw2]position:absolute;margin-top:5px;margin-left:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.growsteadyboxs3]position:absolute;margin-top:5px;margin-left:415px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.growsteadyhovercat1]position:absolute;margin-top:5px;margin-left:210px;width:295px;height:90px;padding:5px;color:#f1dcee;font-size:50px;font-family:Permanent Marker;text-align:left;text-transform:lowercase;text-shadow:3px 2px #993366;[/newclass]
[newclass=.growsteadycat2]opacity:0;transition: all ease-in-out.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.growsteadyboxs4]position:absolute;margin-top:110px;margin-left:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.growsteadyboxw5]position:absolute;margin-top:110px;margin-left:315px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.growsteadyhovercat2]position:absolute;margin-top:110px;margin-left:210px;width:295px;height:90px;padding:5px;color:#f1dcee;font-size:50px;font-family:Permanent Marker;text-align:right;text-transform:lowercase;text-shadow:3px 2px #993366;[/newclass]
[newclass=.growsteadycat3]opacity:0;transition: all ease-in-out.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.growsteadyboxw6]position:absolute;margin-top:215px;margin-left:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.growsteadyboxs7]position:absolute;margin-top:215px;margin-left:415px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.growsteadyhovercat3]position:absolute;margin-top:215px;margin-left:210px;width:295px;height:90px;padding:5px;color:#f1dcee;font-size:50px;font-family:Permanent Marker;text-align:left;text-transform:lowercase;text-shadow:3px 2px #993366;[/newclass]
[newclass=.growsteadyboxsmall]background-image:url('https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2014/12/04/14/46/magnolia-trees-556718_1280.jpg');background-size:90px;width:90px;height:90px;border:5px solid #993366;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.growsteadyboxwide]width:190px;height:90px;padding:5px;color:#ffe6ff;background-color:#993366;font-size:10px;font-family:Montserrat;text-align:justify;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.growsteadyboxwide::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:transparent;width:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.growsteadyboxwide::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:transparent;border:#ffe6ff 2px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.growsteadyhoverboxw8]position:absolute;margin-top:215px;margin-left:5px;width:190px;height:90px;padding:5px;color:#f1dcee;font-size:13px;font-family:Montserrat;font-weight:bolder;text-shadow:1px 1px #993366;[/newclass]
[newclass=.growsteadyhoverboxw8header]text-shadow:2px 2px #993366;font-size:20px;font-family:Permanent Marker;margin-bottom:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.growsteadycat1:hover]opacity:1;transition: all ease-in-out.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.growsteadycat2:hover]opacity:1;transition: all ease-in-out.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.growsteadycat3:hover]opacity:1;transition: all ease-in-out.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.growsteadyboxw8:hover]opacity:1;transition: all ease-in-out.5s;[/newclass]
[googlefont="Montserrat"][googlefont="Permanent Marker"]
last edit on Mar 30, 2020 23:52:01 GMT by Wick
pronounsThey/Them
61written posts
Wickearned bits
offlinecurrently
Wick
Wick Avatar
Prompt: Thunderstorms/Rainshowers

a utilities template for classes or groups

[attr="class","elclass1main"]
[attr="class","elclass1hoverbox"]
[attr="class","elclass1hovercircle"]
[attr="class","elclass1hovercat"]
[attr="class","elclass1hovertext"]STORM
[attr="class","elclass1basecat"]Storm is one of the most volatile of magics to wield, as some would say it's almost as prone to damage its caster as it is to affect its actual target. Its spells cannot be done by halves. Either they do nothing or they rage out in full force, nearly unstoppable except through careful preparations and strong warding. Storm mages must be sure to prepare wards and other precautions before casting, or they risk great destruction should their spell go awry.

Its power is hard to limit and even harder to master, but mages who try to tame the fierce power of Storm magic and succeed will find themselves energized, though reckless mages may find themselves burnt out by the sheer energy of this element. Those who practice it may find themselves carrying a constant charge of static electricity or with hair and clothes that are always damp from an unclear source.

[attr="class","elclass2main"]
[attr="class","elclass2hoverbox"]
[attr="class","elclass2hovercircle"]
[attr="class","elclass2hovercat"]
[attr="class","elclass2hovertext"]ICE
[attr="class","elclass2basecat"]Ice is a magic that takes time to master. Those who practice it describe it as heavy and slow to move. It can accomplish great feats when given enough energy, effort, and patience by a diligent wielder, but only at its own pace. Some of its dangers are more obvious than others. Focus too much of your energy on its efforts and you may find your temperature slowly dropping. More than one mage has frozen solid in their attempts to master it.

Those who can merge their inner power with the solidity of Ice will find in themselves a hard strength, granting them the sturdiness to face future trials head on without flinching. However, some find that this connection may take its toll on their reaction time, finding themselves slower to act in a fast-paced situation. Additionally, those who primarily wield Ice magic may come across as emotionally cold to others, and it is unknown whether this is a side effect of the magic or simply a critique of those who are naturally attuned to it.

[newclass=.elclass1main]width:500px;height:200px;border-left:15px solid #9F6CC7;border-right:15px solid #9F6CC7;background-color:#BD9FD4;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elclass1hoverbox]float:left;width:150px;height:200px;background-color:#9F6CC7;transition: margin .8s ease .5s[/newclass]
[newclass=.elclass1hovercircle]width:50px;height:50px;background-color:#BD9FD4;border-radius:100%;border:5px solid #BD9FD4;margin-top:70px;margin-left:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elclass1hovercat]width:350px;height:200px;position:absolute;margin-left:150px;transition: opacity .8s ease .5s[/newclass]
[newclass=.elclass1hovertext]height:100px;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;width:340px;font-size:70px;color:#9F6CC7;font-family:Roboto;font-weight:bold;position:absolute;margin-top:50px;text-transform:lowercase;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elclass1basecat]opacity:0;overflow:auto;width:480px;height:180px;background-color:#BD9FD4;position:absolute;font-family:Roboto;font-size:14px;color:#583d6d;padding:10px;text-align:justify;transition: opacity .5s ease [/newclass]
[newclass=.elclass1basecat::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:transparent;width:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elclass1basecat::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:transparent;border:#9F6CC7 2px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elclass1main:hover .elclass1hovercat]opacity:0;transition: opacity .8s ease[/newclass]
[newclass=.elclass1main:hover .elclass1hoverbox]margin-left:-170px;transition: margin 1.0s ease [/newclass]
[newclass=.elclass1main:hover .elclass1basecat]opacity:1;transition: opacity .8s ease .8s[/newclass]

[newclass=.elclass2main]width:500px;height:200px;border-left:15px solid #66A7BF;border-right:15px solid #66A7BF;background-color:#99C0CE;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elclass2hoverbox]float:right;width:150px;height:200px;background-color:#66A7BF;transition: margin .8s ease .5s[/newclass]
[newclass=.elclass2hovercircle]width:50px;height:50px;background-color:#99C0CE;border-radius:100%;border:5px solid #99C0CE;margin-top:70px;margin-right:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elclass2hovercat]width:350px;height:200px;position:absolute;margin-right:150px;transition: opacity .8s ease .5s[/newclass]
[newclass=.elclass2hovertext]height:100px;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;width:340px;font-size:70px;color:#66A7BF;font-family:Roboto;font-weight:bold;position:absolute;margin-top:50px;text-transform:lowercase;padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elclass2basecat]opacity:0;overflow:auto;width:480px;height:180px;background-color:#99C0CE;position:absolute;font-family:Roboto;font-size:14px;color:#456f7e;padding:10px;text-align:justify;transition: opacity .5s ease [/newclass]
[newclass=.elclass2basecat::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:transparent;width:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elclass2basecat::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:transparent;border:#66A7BF 2px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.elclass2main:hover .elclass2hovercat]opacity:0;transition: opacity .8s ease[/newclass]
[newclass=.elclass2main:hover .elclass2hoverbox]margin-right:-170px;transition: margin 1.0s ease [/newclass]
[newclass=.elclass2main:hover .elclass2basecat]opacity:1;transition: opacity .8s ease .8s[/newclass]
[googlefont="Roboto"]
pronounsThey/Them
61written posts
Wickearned bits
offlinecurrently
Wick
Wick Avatar
Prompt: Memories

a plotter/wanted template

quote from The Haunting of Hill House (2018)

standalone version:
[attr="class","ourghosts1main"]
[attr="class","ourghosts1header"] Firstname M. Lastname
[attr="class","ourghosts1textdesc"]Brief description
[attr="class","ourghosts1text"]
[attr="class","ourghosts1texttitle"]Title
I've seen a lot of ghosts. Just not the way you think. A ghost can be a lot of things. A memory, a daydream, a secret. Grief, anger, guilt. But, in my experience, most times they're just what we want to see. Most times, a ghost is a wish.

I've seen a lot of ghosts. Just not the way you think. A ghost can be a lot of things. A memory, a daydream, a secret. Grief, anger, guilt. But, in my experience, most times they're just what we want to see. Most times, a ghost is a wish.

[attr="class","ourghosts1footer"]##. Info. Info. App. *

[newclass=.ourghosts1main]width:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ourghosts1header]height:100px;background-color:#778899;color:#f9f9f9;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:Lemonada;font-weight:bold;font-size:26px;padding-top:5px;padding-bottom:5px;line-height:200%;padding-left:5px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ourghosts1header img]height:100px;width:100px;float:left;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ourghosts1text]height:0px;text-align:justify;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#494949;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-weight:regular;font-size:12px;overflow:hidden;padding-top:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-left:10px;padding-right:10px;transition: padding .5s ease, height .5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ourghosts1texttitle]float:left;background-color:#778899;color:#f9f9f9;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:Lemonada;font-size:11px;padding:5px;margin-right:5px;margin-bottom:2px;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ourghosts1textdesc]background-color:#f9f9f9;text-align:center;color:#778899;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-weight:regular;font-size:12px;overflow:hidden;padding:5px;font-family:Lemonada;font-size:11px;text-transform:lowercase;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ourghosts1footer]min-height:15px;background-color:#778899;color:#f9f9f9;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:Lemonada;font-size:11px;padding:5px;padding:5px;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ourghosts1footer a]color:#f9f9f9;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:Lemonada;font-size:11px;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ourghosts1text::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:transparent;width:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ourghosts1text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:transparent;border:#f9f9f9 2px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ourghosts1main:hover .ourghosts1text]height:230px;padding-top:5px;padding-bottom:10px;overflow:auto;transition: padding .5s ease, height .5s ease;[/newclass]
[googlefont="Roboto Slab"][googlefont="Lemonada"]

multi/table version:
[attr="class","ourghosts2main"]
[attr="class","ourghosts2header"] Firstname M. Lastname
[attr="class","ourghosts2textdesc"]Brief description
[attr="class","ourghosts2text"]
[attr="class","ourghosts2texttitle"]Title

[attr="class","ourghosts2footer"]##. Info. Info. App. *
[attr="class","ourghosts2main"]
[attr="class","ourghosts2header"] Firstname M. Lastname
[attr="class","ourghosts2textdesc"]Brief description
[attr="class","ourghosts2text"]

[attr="class","ourghosts2footer"]##. Info. Info. App. *

[newclass=.ourghosts2main]width:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ourghosts2header]height:100px;background-color:#778899;color:#f9f9f9;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:Lemonada;font-weight:bold;padding-top:5px;padding-bottom:5px;padding-left:5px;padding-right:5px;font-size:26px;line-height:127%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ourghosts2header img]height:100px;width:100px;float:left;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ourghosts2text]height:180px;text-align:justify;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#494949;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-weight:regular;font-size:12px;overflow:auto;padding-top:5px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-left:10px;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ourghosts2texttitle]float:left;background-color:#778899;color:#f9f9f9;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:Lemonada;font-size:11px;padding:5px;margin-right:5px;margin-bottom:2px;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ourghosts2textdesc]background-color:#f9f9f9;text-align:center;color:#778899;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-weight:regular;font-size:12px;overflow:hidden;padding:5px;font-family:Lemonada;font-size:11px;text-transform:lowercase;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ourghosts2footer]min-height:15px;background-color:#778899;color:#f9f9f9;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:Lemonada;font-size:11px;padding:5px;padding:5px;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ourghosts2footer a]color:#f9f9f9;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:Lemonada;font-size:11px;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ourghosts2text::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:transparent;width:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ourghosts2text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:transparent;border:#f9f9f9 2px solid;[/newclass]
[googlefont="Roboto Slab"][googlefont="Lemonada"]

last edit on Apr 14, 2020 23:45:56 GMT by Wick
pronounsThey/Them
61written posts
Wickearned bits
offlinecurrently
Wick
Wick Avatar
Prompt: Quiet or Loud

a tracker template

(at some point i'll go back and make the colors easier to mess with but for now I am tired)

[attr="class","quietpawsmain"]
[attr="class","quietpawsheader"] PAWS
[attr="class","quietpawsbigbox"]
[attr="class","quietpawsbigboxtext"]Current Arc:
On this fine summer day, the scouts tumble into the woods for a fun and lively game of Bear Stomp. Covered in bug spray and copious amounts of sunscreen, they will spend the day chasing each-other through the trees, splashing through the rivers, and searching for the wild berries their scout leaders have taught them to recognize.

In the evening, the exhausted scouts will return to a designated spot by the lake for a dinner of smoked fish and honey treats before spending a night under the stars.

Future Arcs:
Tomorrow, the scouts will recover from their romp through the woods with a calmer day of arts and crafts. The weather forecast predicts that it will rain all day, which gives the scouts a chance to paint the creative bird houses that they have been working on all week long. Their projects will be then given time to dry before the display to the scouts' parents at Closing Ceremony.
[attr="class","quietpawscats"]
[attr="class","quietpawscat"]
[attr="class","quietpawscatboxtext"]Incomplete:
Thread Name at place with Name and Name
  • plot accomplishment
  • plot accomplishment

• plot accomplishment
  • plot accomplishment
[attr="class","quietpawscatboxtext"]Completed:
  • plot accomplishment
  • plot accomplishment

• plot accomplishment
  • plot accomplishment
[attr="class","quietpawscatboxtext"]Abandoned:
  • plot accomplishment
  • plot accomplishment

• plot accomplishment
  • plot accomplishment

[newclass=.quietpawsmain]overflow:hidden;width:500px;height:600px;background-color:#95E1D3;border-radius:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quietpawsheader]height:60px;background-color:#eaffd0;padding:0px 10px 0px 10px;font-size:60px;border-radius:20px 20px 0px 0px;border-bottom:5px solid #f38181;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:Luckiest Guy;color:#f38181;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quietpawsbigbox]position:absolute;opacity:1;transition: opacity .7s ease .3s;padding:10px;margin-bottom:10px;margin-left:15px;margin-top:10px;width:360px;background-color:#eaffd0;border-radius:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quietpawsbigboxtext]padding:5px;margin-bottom:10px;text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;color:#444444;font-size:11px;height:284px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quietpawsbigbox img]border-radius:15px 15px 0px 0px;margin-bottom:10px;padding:3px;border:5px solid #f38181;background-color:#fce38a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quietpawscats]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quietpawscat]width:470px;margin-top:10px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quietpawscat img]opacity:1;float:right;margin-left:10px;margin-top:40px;width:50px;height:50px;background-color:#fce38a;border-radius:100px;border:5px solid #f38181;padding:3px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quietpawscatboxtext]background-color:#eaffd0;border-radius:20px;padding:10px;text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;color:#444444;font-size:11px;height:124px;overflow:auto;opacity:0;transition: opacity .7s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quietpawsmain b]text-transform:uppercase;font-family:Luckiest Guy;color:#f38181;font-weight:normal;font-style: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quietpawsmain a]text-transform:uppercase;font-family:Luckiest Guy;color:#95E1D3;font-weight:normal;font-style: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quietpawsmain i]text-transform:uppercase;font-family:Luckiest Guy;color:#f38181;font-weight:normal;font-style: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quietpawsmain u]text-transform:uppercase;font-family:Luckiest Guy;color:#f38181;font-weight:normal;font-style: normal;text-decoration-line: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quietpawsmain ul]list-style: square;font-family:Roboto Slab;color:#444444;font-weight:normal;font-style: normal;text-decoration-line: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quietpawscatboxtext::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:transparent;width:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quietpawscatboxtext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:transparent;border:#444444 2px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quietpawsmain:hover .quietpawscatboxtext]opacity:1;transition: opacity .7s ease .3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".quietpawsmain:hover .quietpawsbigbox"]opacity:0;transition: opacity .5s ease;[/newclass]
[googlefont="Luckiest Guy"][googlefont="Roboto Slab"]