maeilearned bits
offlinecurrently
maeil
maeil Avatar
Plz don't think I'm a bot based on my title-

Plz-

I was just memeing-

Even if it's stupid as hell-

I still can't believe introductions are a thing LMAO, but I'm not complaining! I love doing these. It really highlights how much of an awkward and terrible person I am on the inside! You get to know me a little before you get to know know me a little, ykwim?

So I'm Maeil. How did I get this name? When I was ten, my online alias was Mae. Then I added an i at the end and became Maei. A year later, I added an L like how my whole existence is an L. -fingerguns- That's how Maeil was created. Yes, it's pronounced as "mail". Yes, I will hack into your computer and leak all of your secrets if you try to make mail puns. Don't do it. DON'T.

Anyway, I've been a RL type of rper who always rp'd with rl faces. By that, I mean literally faces that people don't know about. Mainly from kpop, BUT I DO USE WESTERN FACES. WE'RE ALL ABOUT THE DIVERSITY IN THIS HOUSEHOLD. I did start out with animanga faces only back in like 2013, but since then as I stumbled across a rl site, I've been considering it my new home ever since. Sure I may or may not have lied about being 18 and sneak into 18+ sites, but hey, it's not a crime if you're not caught. Okay I actually didn't join any 18+ sites because I followed the LAW, but my previous statement still stands. Tbf though, I kinda stopped rping the same year. Since then, I've been itching to come back to animanga... and here I am now~!

The ironic thing about it is I barely watch anime but I just love the art lmaoooo.

Now enough about that! Let's get into getting to know a little about me:

I'm very lonely
I'm a 20 year old boomer
I communicate in memes
I'm fluent in four languages: English, memes, short attention span, cuddles
I really don't know how to do taxes like ??? All I ever learned was some mx + b = y shit
I'm a LORE freak. <3
I'm kinda new to Discord, ngl. I'm one of those zoomers that held onto AIM, MSN, and Skype for dear life. Skype was my only hope until everyone I loved and know switched over to Discord so... I had to adapt. </3
I love gaming even tho I got a shitty ass Windows 10 laptop. I do got a console! Tho PC > Console. Even though I got a laptop.
I drive a toy lambo. (;
Frosted Flakes > All other cereals.

So yep.

That's me.

Bye.