A Panfandom for a specific character?

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
I'm not super up to date on panfandoms as of late, so IDK what's new and what's around, hence me making a thread being like THROW 'EM AT ME.

The long and short of this is that I'd REALLY like to play Varian, from the Tangled series that just recently ended(the little dude in my hover), which everyone should go watch because it's VERY GOOD. But I digress. I'd really like to roleplay him, because I've done it a bit before and I always have a lot of fun, but like also now that the series is over I'm not flailing around blindly as far as his story goes...SO...Throw me your panfandoms!

I'd prefer if I'm not literally the only person RPing a non-anime character, that's probably the most awkward and demeaning feeling because it just leaves me feeling like I'm being judged. Anime characters existing is fine, I just don't want to be the only one NOT playing one.

I'm not fussed on the setting but I'd rather not have to chug through a million piles of lore and information, I'm mostly interested in just jumping in and getting started asap, the longer I have to spend reading through required threads the more my attention span zones out. I love your lore! I just can't parse it when there's so much!

I GUESS I could dip my toes into a personified site? But I have no idea who would even work as a face claim for Varian, if you can help me find one though I'd be more than open to taking a look, I'm picky when it comes to real life faces though...Just as a forewarning ^^;

I'd rather the site be focused around an original setting rather than in the middle of another fandom, like Kingdom Hearts for example? Like this isn't a hard deal-breaker but it's just a preference atm! Bonus points if I can do a lot of goofy slice of life threads though!

Other than that I'm only really just looking for a fun place to RP this character!
pronounsshe/her
15written posts
glamouryearned bits
offlinecurrently
glamoury
glamoury Avatar
hey there roswell! i staff at ephemeris, an animated panfandom site! we have characters from a variety of mediums, from anime to video games to comics to regular animated shows. we'd love to have varian on site! the only real restriction is age; i'm not sure how old he is, he'd just have to be 16 on site. if he's a little younger you're free to just age him up though!
we do have a fair bit of lore, but it's set up in such a way that you can kind of learn as you go, especially if varian is new to the setting, so hopefully that would be a possibility for you! i've been planning on watching the tangled series soon (bc tangled is my favorite) and all the characters look so fun! whatever the case, i hope you find a good site for you! <3

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
glamoury Avatar
hey there roswell! i staff at ephemeris, an animated panfandom site! we have characters from a variety of mediums, from anime to video games to comics to regular animated shows. we'd love to have varian on site! the only real restriction is age; i'm not sure how old he is, he'd just have to be 16 on site. if he's a little younger you're free to just age him up though!
we do have a fair bit of lore, but it's set up in such a way that you can kind of learn as you go, especially if varian is new to the setting, so hopefully that would be a possibility for you! i've been planning on watching the tangled series soon (bc tangled is my favorite) and all the characters look so fun! whatever the case, i hope you find a good site for you! <3

AHHHHH gonna check this out! Also the age thing isn't a problem, Varian is 16-17 by the end of the series so he'd fit in fine! Thanks for posting!(also yes watch TTS it's so good)
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.