jumpstart yr heart

pronounsthey/them
127written posts
vvvaporwavesearned bits
offlinecurrently
vvvaporwaves
vvvaporwaves Avatar
[mitski voice] nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody
hello! uhh idk how to premise this but i'm jumpstart [also known as scan/scandalous, nira/nitah, redamancy/nancy, kope, v/vvvaporwaves and many other aliases]. i'm university student studying digital media w/ a specialization in web design and i've been roleplaying since i was like, 12 and have been coding just as long. since i've suddenly got a lot of time of on my hands, i figured i'd open up shop just to see if there was an interest.

i specialize in jcink templates, but can also do proboards. i can code jcink skins [miss me with that pb shit lmao], but only if the requests interest me so if you'd like one of those pm me and we'll see what we can do.

live examples of my jcink template work can be found on my codepen.
live examples of my proboards template work can be found in my testing thread.

skin examples:
foxhole: header/boards, threads, board stats, staff profile, character profile
borderlands: header (closed), header (open), boards
— this was coded for a site i was on for an extended period of time. i didn't staff or create it.
act i: header, character profile

if you're interested in having a template done by me, just post below with the details of your template and contact info and we can work it out. thanks for checking me out!

p.s: if you like, or want to use, anything above just hmu and 9/10 i'll let you use it. don't steal bro, it's not fuckin cool.
last edit on Apr 25, 2020 4:07:45 GMT by vvvaporwaves
pronounsshe/her
81written posts
Lacunaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Lacuna
Lacuna Avatar
we're all dancing to the same sad song
Damn, your codes are some of the best I've seen!  :o

My site has a template bank but I've honestly been way too lazy to fill it. I was wondering if I could bum a tracker (preferably tabbed/multi) off you. Something to match this site. Main colours are #7a7a7a, #0d0d0d, #714da3, and #392363. Though for the main background I'd prefer something close to #0d0d0d or even #080808 since the site's post area bg is already pretty dark and we don't want it blending in too much. Font-wise, anything roboto, playfair display, or both, is cool. When it comes to image size? Honestly anything goes.

My discord tag is Lacuna#4094. Feel free to contact me there or message me on here if you need more deets! Also this isn't a huge rush since honestly, the site is still a little young for trackers to be a massive deal? Just figured I'd throw this here before you get bombarded with requests LOL.
pronounsthey/them
127written posts
vvvaporwavesearned bits
offlinecurrently
vvvaporwaves
vvvaporwaves Avatar
pompon Avatar
the talent popped out, damn
cherrybeans Avatar
after seeing these templates, I now believe in love at first sight

thanks to you both <3

Lacuna Avatar
Damn, your codes are some of the best I've seen!  :o

My site has a template bank but I've honestly been way too lazy to fill it. I was wondering if I could bum a tracker (preferably tabbed/multi) off you. Something to match this site. Main colours are #7a7a7a, #0d0d0d, #714da3, and #392363. Though for the main background I'd prefer something close to #0d0d0d or even #080808 since the site's post area bg is already pretty dark and we don't want it blending in too much. Font-wise, anything roboto, playfair display, or both, is cool. When it comes to image size? Honestly anything goes.

My discord tag is Lacuna#4094. Feel free to contact me there or message me on here if you need more deets! Also this isn't a huge rush since honestly, the site is still a little young for trackers to be a massive deal? Just figured I'd throw this here before you get bombarded with requests LOL.

if you have your dms open on discord i'll probably message you sometime this week. i'm just finishing up finals, but i'll try to have some mockups done when i message you!
pronounsthey/them
127written posts
vvvaporwavesearned bits
offlinecurrently
vvvaporwaves
vvvaporwaves Avatar
raeona Avatar
Hello! I was wondering if you'd be willing/able to do a full site template set. If so, I'd love to discuss full details over discord, along with some kinda payment since I know it's a lot of work? If interested, my discord is Arowen#5844.

hi! sorry for the delayed response but i'm actually not taking requests anymore :( sorry!