127written posts
vvvaporwavesearned bits
offlinecurrently
vvvaporwaves
vvvaporwaves Avatar
[mitski voice] nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody
i hate proboards coding and yet.

[break][break]

[until i've remembered how to pb code, have some old codes i've dug out of archives for proof i could, once upon a time. note: i've half-heartedly fixed-up some of the coding for these templates. they are not the same as they originally were if you've seen them before. [break][break][break]

[nospaces]

[googlefont="Open Sans Condensed:700"]

[newclass=".myplot"]width: 315px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".containgirls"]width: 642px; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-gap: 5px; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girlnames"]display: grid; grid-template-columns: auto 70px; grid-gap: 5px; width:315px;border:2px solid #0D0D0D;height:70px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".myscroll"]height: 200px; padding-right: 5px; overflow: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".myscroll::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px; background: transparent; border: 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".myscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #0D0D0D;[/newclass]
[newclass=".myscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background: transparent; border: 0px;[/newclass]

[attr="class","containgirls"]

[attr="class","myplot"]
[attr="class","girlnames"]
MALAI

[attr="class","myscroll"]
High up, crowning the grassy summit of a swelling mound whose sides are wooded near the base with the gnarled trees of the primeval forest, stands the old chateau of my ancestors. For centuries its lofty battlements have frowned down upon the wild and rugged countryside about, serving as a home and stronghold for the proud house whose honoured line is older even than the moss-grown castle walls. These ancient turrets, stained by the storms of generations and crumbling under the slow yet mighty pressure of time, formed in the ages of feudalism one of the most dreaded and formidable fortresses in all France. From its machicolated parapets and mounted battlements Barons, Counts, and even Kings had been defied, yet never had its spacious halls resounded to the footsteps of the invader.

[attr="class","myplot"]
[attr="class","girlnames"]
ANYA

[attr="class","myscroll"]
High up, crowning the grassy summit of a swelling mound whose sides are wooded near the base with the gnarled trees of the primeval forest, stands the old chateau of my ancestors. For centuries its lofty battlements have frowned down upon the wild and rugged countryside about, serving as a home and stronghold for the proud house whose honoured line is older even than the moss-grown castle walls. These ancient turrets, stained by the storms of generations and crumbling under the slow yet mighty pressure of time, formed in the ages of feudalism one of the most dreaded and formidable fortresses in all France. From its machicolated parapets and mounted battlements Barons, Counts, and even Kings had been defied, yet never had its spacious halls resounded to the footsteps of the invader.

last edit on Apr 24, 2020 7:25:56 GMT by vvvaporwaves
pronounsthey/them
127written posts
vvvaporwavesearned bits
offlinecurrently
vvvaporwaves
vvvaporwaves Avatar
[mitski voice] nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody
[nospaces]
[attr="class","containboys"]

[attr="class","yusui"]
[attr="class","keith"]

JOHN DOE

TRAIT, TRAIT, TRAIT, TRAIT, TRAIT

They say we are what we are But we don't have to be I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way I'll be the watcher (watcher) of the eternal flame I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams

[attr="class","mcbrief"]
[attr="class","samy"]
[attr="class","liquid"]
Everything I do is a matter of heart, body and soul. I have my permanent muses and my muses of the moment. I believe that my clothes can give people a better image of themselves - that it can increase their feelings of confidence and happiness. I am never satisfied with myself and that is what keeps me going - I have no post-satisfaction. Those fashion designers are just crazy; but aren't we all? Everything I do is a matter of heart, body and soul. I have my permanent muses and my muses of the moment. I believe that my clothes can give people a better image of themselves - that it can increase their feelings of confidence and happiness. I am never satisfied with myself and that is what keeps me going - I have no post-satisfaction. Those fashion designers are just crazy; but aren't we all?

[attr="class","yusui"]
[attr="class","keith"]

JANE DOE

TRAIT, TRAIT, TRAIT, TRAIT, TRAIT

They say we are what we are But we don't have to be I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way I'll be the watcher (watcher) of the eternal flame I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams

[attr="class","mcbrief"]
[attr="class","samy"]
[attr="class","liquid"]
Everything I do is a matter of heart, body and soul. I have my permanent muses and my muses of the moment. I believe that my clothes can give people a better image of themselves - that it can increase their feelings of confidence and happiness. I am never satisfied with myself and that is what keeps me going - I have no post-satisfaction. Those fashion designers are just crazy; but aren't we all? Everything I do is a matter of heart, body and soul. I have my permanent muses and my muses of the moment. I believe that my clothes can give people a better image of themselves - that it can increase their feelings of confidence and happiness. I am never satisfied with myself and that is what keeps me going - I have no post-satisfaction. Those fashion designers are just crazy; but aren't we all?

[newclass=".containboys"]width: 375px; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yusui"]width: 375px; height: 175px; background: #000; overflow: hidden; position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=".keith"]color: #000; width: 375px; height: 175px; padding-top: 35px; font: 30px titillium web; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: left; background:-moz-linear-gradient(top, #e5e5e5 0%, #dbdbdb 49%, #bababa 97%);background:-webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%,#e5e5e5), color-stop(49%,#dbdbdb), color-stop(97%,#bababa));background:-webkit-linear-gradient(top, #e5e5e5 0%,#dbdbdb 49%,#bababa 97%);background:-o-linear-gradient(top, #e5e5e5 0%,#dbdbdb 49%,#bababa 97%);background:-ms-linear-gradient(top, #e5e5e5 0%,#dbdbdb 49%,#bababa 97%);background:linear-gradient(to bottom, #e5e5e5 0%,#dbdbdb 49%,#bababa 97%); display: grid; grid-template-columns: 105px auto; grid-gap: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yusui .mcbrief"]width: 325px; margin-left: 375px; margin-top: -210px; height: 160px; position: relative; z-index: 3; padding: 25px; -webkit-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -o-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;[/newclass]
[newclass=".yusui:hover .mcbrief"]width: 325px; margin-left: 0px; margin-top: -210px; height: 160px; position: relative; z-index: 3; padding: 25px; -webkit-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -ms-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; -o-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out; transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;[/newclass]
[newclass=".samy"]padding: 5px; background: #CFCFCF; height: 105px; font: 11px verdana; color: #121212; border: 5px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3);[/newclass]
[newclass=".liquid"]padding-right: 5px; overflow: auto; height: 105px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liquid::-webkit-scrollbar"]width: 9px; border: 4px solid #CFCFCF; background: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liquid::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb"]border: 1px solid #CFCFCF; background: #000;[/newclass]
[googlefont="Titillium Web"]
last edit on Apr 24, 2020 7:24:55 GMT by vvvaporwaves