pronounshe/him
86written posts
cryptidearned bits
offlinecurrently
cryptid
cryptid Avatar
kweh?
howdy y'all
so uhhh not super great at the introduction thing. i used to be pretty active on the animanga rp scene back in the day, and now that i suddenly find myself with tons of free time i figured i might try to get back in a bit :')

i'm old as shit, kind of a huge goober, and am currently working my way through a giant back log of shitty anime. 'cha boy just binged 88 episodes of bnha and just started beastars and owari no seraph. 

so yeah i guess that's where i'm at, how are you? lmao
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,704written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
Hey there Kwehh, welcome back to the community! It's always nice to see people returning after some time away, hopefully feeling a bit more refreshed haha.

Whatcha think of bnha? Excited for Season 5 or nah?
pronounshe/him
86written posts
cryptidearned bits
offlinecurrently
cryptid
cryptid Avatar
kweh?
Mouse Avatar
Hey there Kwehh, welcome back to the community! It's always nice to see people returning after some time away, hopefully feeling a bit more refreshed haha.

Whatcha think of bnha? Excited for Season 5 or nah?
it's been less than 24 hours and i'm already losing my damn mind they ended in such an intense place!!!! 
but yeah i really love it! i started it since i knew i could do other stuff while watching it, shounen anime never takes that much attention lmao, but damn did i get invested ;A;