write a reply

Hello or something

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Hi.

...I probably have to say more than that, don't I? Well, okay. Here goes! I'm Mel and I'm twenty-six years old (it took me way too long to remember how old I am, oops). I'm born and bred in Norway and I breed dragons in my backyard for a living. And polar bears. And whatever other animals Norway's known for.

Ahem.

For real though: I've been roleplaying only for a few years, but I've been writing since I was a child. I'm not currently on any sites, but I have a few projects I'm working on. The rest of my time goes to working, hating being an adult and playing video games. I also draw and paint, though that happens rarer and rarer these days. If you came here looking for cat pics, I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint you. Sadly, I live in a rented apartment that doesn't allow pets. Tragic, isn't it? I grew up on a farm, so getting used to having no animals around was pretty hard, but somehow, someway, I've survived.

I'm weird and dorky, a little bit shy and it can be a little hard to get to know me at first, but once you do, you gain 1+ frand. Tempting, right? Riiiiiiiight?

Anywho, you'll usually find me lurking around, posting templates or replying to threads. Even though I'm shy, you don't have to be! I'd love to get to know you lot better and hopefully BUILD SOME MAGICAL FRIENDSHIPS! \o/

:micdrop:

last edit on Jul 5, 2018 15:56:41 GMT by Deleted
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,370written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

HEY LOOK! ANOTHER NORWEGIAN

anyway hello mel! i don't usually post in intros haha but it's good seeing you around! i've been lowkey taking peeks at your templates bc they're literally to die for (i love your choices in colors fjalfdal)
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
ulla Avatar

HEY LOOK! ANOTHER NORWEGIAN
Aahhhh, we're so rare and far between HELLO FELLOW DRAGON BREEDER! 

ulla Avatar
anyway hello mel! i don't usually post in intros haha but it's good seeing you around! i've been lowkey taking peeks at your templates bc they're literally to die for (i love your choices in colors fjalfdal)
Psshhh, you flatter me fkdjflsløfk (/ω\)
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Your gifs are perfect. :| One of my childhood friends was from Norway as well. (: He said he wasn't so fond of Norway, but his mother (who was originally from America) loved it there and only moved back to America to take care of her mum. He never told me you could breed your own dragons and polar bears >U I am SO disappointed. (; Anyway, may you one day be able to have pets. ;w; They rejuvinate the soul.

It's a shame you're not on any RPs right now, but I look forward to your projects alive and breathing and sparkling. ♪
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
iota Avatar
Your gifs are perfect. :| One of my childhood friends was from Norway as well. (: He said he wasn't so fond of Norway, but his mother (who was originally from America) loved it there and only moved back to America to take care of her mum. He never told me you could breed your own dragons and polar bears >U I am SO disappointed. (; Anyway, may you one day be able to have pets. ;w; They rejuvinate the soul.

It's a shame you're not on any RPs right now, but I look forward to your projects alive and breathing and sparkling. ♪
Your friend probably doesn't like to brag about how great Norway is with all our dragons and polar bears! We're antisocial cave men who like our country being small with large gaps of untouched nature! 8D

And I look forward to 'em too, so here's to hoping they'll go well!