king's cup

53written posts
Silky!earned bits
offlinecurrently
Silky!
Silky! Avatar
So I don't necessarily plan to make this but I was wondering who'd be interested in this kind of rp. During this lockdown I went through a ton of Shaman King, Record of Gancrest War, Fairy Tail, Danmchi and a few other anime so heavy inspiration might be apparent. Overall the idea comes from a dream I had from a nap and had to get the thoughts to paper.

PREMISE: In this world there are individuals with godly blood running through their veins. This demigod status grants those individuals a mark on their body known as a "King's Mark" which not only solidifies their claim to owning land & ruling over people but also allow them to grant members of their court special powers. These potential kings fight to expand their influence and territory, doing whatever it takes to grow their kingdom. Where this might get interesting for some people is that land can't simply be stolen or taken over but rather once a leader is challenged or dies, a competition will take place to determine who's most fit to rule that land. These competitions can be anything from king vs king fights to capture the flag to any other challenge one can think up. There are 3 continents on the planet, each headed by a supreme king and one god king to rule over everyone. At the start of the plot, the god king is killed & everyone around the world is notified that in x amount of years there will be a giant competition to determine who will become the next god king.

Kings Marks: The marks are basically tattoo like birthmarks the kings/queens are born with and they can be located anywhere on their bodies. Marks are either the letters "A, B, C" with each letter correlating to a category of abilities ie. A = elemental, B = Physical, C = Special Miscellaneous Abilities (hadn't thought that out at all). OR the marks could correlate to the leader's level of ownership ie. A = village, B = Town, C = City, D = Kingdom, E = Country, F = Continent, G = World.

Court Mark: Court marks are bestowed upon individuals to display their fealty to a leader. If one leader serves another, their court mark will proceed their kings mark. The court mark grants people special powers that grow as their leader does.

Competitions: Since land cannot be stolen or outright taken, competitions determine who will be the next leader following a leader's death or challenge. Competitions are typically but not limited to tournament style fights between a king's court & an opposing king & court, various games of chance, or hunting. One can only challenge someone within 1 rank of themselves.

I can't think of anything else atm. I'll develop this idea out more because it could potentially turn into something I'd be down to make or just something that I script out solo.

last edit on Apr 27, 2020 4:28:30 GMT by Silky!
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.