pronounsShe/Her
185written posts
❀ Veeearned bits
offlinecurrently
❀ Vee
❀ Vee Avatar
I grew a flower that can’t be bloomed in a dream that can’t come true
Site Name & URL: Protego Totalum

Characters Needed: Albus Dumbledore, James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Draco Malfoy

Important Info: All of the characters are needed for moving forward the plot and thus the people who want to claim them should be well versed in Harry Potter verse and should be willing to be more active and post at least once a week and more if the plot advances.

Literacy Level Required: intermediate
Other Requirements: nope.

Plot: An AU Potter RP, where the prophecy was never made, the Potter's never died and where Voldemort died in the hands of Albus Dumbledore. Marauders aka James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin are all alive and their kids are currently in Hogwarts. It is set in the year 1996. The Site gives importance to the Wizarding World and the numerous families who are related to one another giving a chance to forge new relations both familial and platonic.

Your Name on the Board: Admin Sylvia

You can reach out to me here or on discord sylvia#4741 if there are any questions
FUNK & SOUL

In search of staff for F&S, Please DM me here or on Discord bangtantraash#4741
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.