185written posts
❀ Veeearned bits
offlinecurrently
❀ Vee
❀ Vee Avatar
I grew a flower that can’t be bloomed in a dream that can’t come true
Name : Sylvia or Vee
Timezone : GMT +5:30 (India)

Fandom : Harry Potter ...that's it.. not going to RP in any other fandom ....
Site : Protego Totalum-- It is a proboards site --- I am not going to join in any sites... I am an admin in there and have around 15 characters sooo I want someone who would join me in the site and RP with me

Character Preferences & Pairings : I mostly write both male and female characters; prefer Hetero pairings and sometimes Homo as well...

How often do I generally post? Once in two days... since I am an admin on the site, I cannot guarantee daily replies..

Length of my post? I usually hit a minimum of 300+ words in a post... and when it is a plot concerning post then the reply is around 2-3 paragraphs ie, around 800+ words

What rating are you comfortable with? 2/2/2 I am a strict fade to black person when it comes to sex... and I am not a fan of excessive swearing and violence in my writing, though I do not mind when others do ....

About me :
I am someone who likes to take on wide variety of characters and dive into various plots.. aka I am a character whore...
I love to use fancy templates for my posts, though there would be no hovers, and the text size will be a min of 11px ..
I live for creating dramatic plots for my characters ... and pushing them to the edge
I am willing to mold my existing characters to match with my buddy's wanted ads, or create a new character altogether (I never complain about having more chars)
I am kinda particular about the characters having images in the mini-profile and would fill out the info there ... I do not like to have to go into the character application each time I want to see their age, their house or such

Seeking :
Comfortable in writing familial, platonic, romantic and antagonistic plots
Who loves to create dramatic plots with their characters ..
Who loves to have more threads at a time and not stick to one after another approach
Someone who would interact with other members of the site and enjoy plotting with them as well
Someone who is comfortable with me being on the other side of the world ..
And needs to have Discord account, as I prefer to chat on there
needs to be active and not disappear for months coz of exams and stuff... weeks are okay, but not months, as it would kill my muse and keep the plots on hold
is preferably more than 20 years old, and not over 40...
I need someone who is willing to create at least a simple plotter and use templates in posting, nothing fancy but at least wrapping the post in blockquote would do..

Contact Me On Discord: sylvia#4741
FUNK & SOUL

In search of staff for F&S, Please DM me here or on Discord bangtantraash#4741
3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.