Dragon Ball: Looking for a father and/or father figure!

121written posts
Tylerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Tyler
Tyler Avatar
Hey all!

I'm looking for someone interested in taking on the father role for a character of mine on a Dragon Ball site! The site is AU and OC-oriented, so no canon characters or the like.

My character is a half-Saiyan mercenary born and raised on Earth trying to make his way through the universe and find his place among the stars, and while he grew up with his maternal family, he's been lacking a father his entire life. As such, I would like to explore the father-son relationship in a roleplay, as I think it's an arc with a lot of plot potential and emotional payout.

If you wanted to go the route of the birth father, a few basic facts: his father was a Saiyan and a wandering mercenary himself who had a brief relationship with my character's mother before she left him to return to Earth and have her child there. As for the rest, you can fill out the character however you like. They can be a low class Saiyan or an Elite, et cetera.

If you want to go the route of a more general father figure, I'm open to discussion!
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.