pronounsShe/Her/Hers
733written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
onlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar
We're motivated by the stars that we're made of

It all began with the Tournament of Power. The two Zen-Ohs were in complete awe over the antics and powers displayed during the tournament. They wanted entertainment and they wanted it now. So a whole mini-universe was birthed, nicknamed the Continuum. 

Bulma Briefs is perhaps the most brilliant woman on Earth - and also more than a little vain. Her father founded Capsule Corporation, the planet's premier tech company, which she now runs. In play are her son Trunks, his future timeline self Future Trunks, and her husband Prince Vegeta (whom I play). We also have her best friend since teenagehood, Son Goku, wandering around. She can be brought in from any point in canon, but I'd prefer some point after she marries Vegeta, who is from DBSuper. 

last edit on May 3, 2020 6:22:17 GMT by rabbitears
3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.