phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
okay so. i've done enough research on my own to suspect this is kind of a long shot, but i'm also kind of desperately hoping i'm wrong so i can appease my hyperfixation now instead of months from now.

the long and short of this is simple: i am looking for a pokemon site that will allow me to play actual canon pokemon characters (specifically silver from v v v early game in hgss, but i also would love to bring over a canon divergent wes from the xd era and/or a pokemon conquest warlord or two).

i'm going to be a little bit brave for me and not put any other restrictions on this (though like.... super intense activity requirements or super in-depth tedious apps + more traditional apps or super involved site plots or super extensive stat-heavy site mechanics will make me sad), which is very unusual for me but hey i'm desperate.

but i will state this very clearly for the record: i am not looking to play these characters on a panfandom (mostly because i have very little interest in them in any settings outside the actual pokemon universe) and i am not looking to play characters that are loosely based on or inspired by these characters on a pokemon site (because i'm just honestly not a fan of "hey meet my oc kash bletchum and his level 100 pikachu that has defeated the entire elite four on its own but has now fainted to a level 1 caterpie and i'm a pokemon trainer on my journey while my mom dates the local pokemon professor" for.... many reasons).

(i'd also be willing to help staff a site that would be able to give me this since i don't mind helping out, i just... don't want to actually be responsible for making it because i don't have the energy for that, y'feel?)

like i said. short and sweet. any pokemon site that will let me play actual canon silver in the setting at the start of his journey. please, just put me out of my misery.
last edit on May 7, 2020 20:34:50 GMT by Kuroya