pronounsshe/her
85written posts
vaticanearned bits
offlinecurrently
vatican
vatican Avatar
discover my shipwrecked heart, salvage all you can keep
SOMETHING HOLY - [ link ]
one month old & looking for a general staff member to add to the team! add me on discord @ red king#2192 if you're interested!

something holy is a 1 month old jcink site with a small but active and friendly member base. the site features a relaxed in character system with loose rules and lore that allow people to create and plot what they want - within reason. in general we have tried to keep things as easy going and "creativity" friendly as possible! and though we love everyone who writes with us, we're looking ahead into the site's future and looking to grow!

we've just rolled out a new skin and are slowly adding more playable species to the lore, as well as keeping up with regular site-wide events for members to participate in every month. as a part of our staff team your job would be:

• helping come up with new species to add, as well as expanding our world lore and brainstorming future event ideas
  • being a friendly, present face of the site in the cbox and discord
  • keeping up with accepting applications and updating claims (if you are comfortable with some light editing of code, of course!)
  • helping maintain regular advertising and accepting affiliates (if any)
  • most importantly, we'd want someone who can become a friend we're comfortable with talking to and sharing our heart project with, because the best staff teams are the ones where the staff gets along!

no coding experience needed, no pressure to be on 24/7, so long as you're consistent, no familiarity with the jcink acp necessary, i don't mind writing up a 'how to' on navigating doing staff duties on jcink!

sounds like a fit? again, please feel free to add me on discord and we can chat! red king#2192

heliopause, light/modern fantasy animanga
3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.