A Half Of A Whole

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

Inuyasha ------
 half-dog youkai, half-human.appears to be 15-17. actually 150.

Co-owner of the business his father left to him and Sesshoumaru
Is the younger brother of Sesshoumaru Oshiro
Remembers nothing or very little of his past life
 Could go to high school with kagome and sango
 Could be a delinquent

He is wanted because:  He is the main character of the series! Final Will unfortunately lost their former Inuyasha, and as the kagome as the site, I was very disappointed, since I am writing our time-travelling heroine as being currently in love with the hanyou, and also possibly smitten by his elder brother. This is as much as a site wanted ad as it is my own. tldr, I was looking forward to so many intriguing fluff, angst, and development! I mean, who doesn't love this hanyou? He has the potential to have plots with so many characters! We also have a kikyou who would love to thread with the titular lead, and since it is au, so many romantic strings could be woven in addition to the hanyou's love for the two raven-haired mikos. If you're looking to explore his character, and to write him with heart and soul and in his various attitudes and deep array of emotions, we would love to have an Inuyasha in modern-day Tokyo and would love to have you be a part of the site! 

last edit on May 22, 2020 1:57:12 GMT by Deleted
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

Miroku ------
human with spiritual powers. age is between 15-17.

Comes from a line of priests or mediums
has a genius IQ or is very intelligent
Remembers nothing or very little of his past life
Still has the blackhole in his left hand
Could go to high school with kagome and sango
Could be a musician, mathematician, or spiritualist

He is wanted because: Miroku is one of the most lovable characters in the series, and a wise confident for those who be-friend him. He would still have the cursed wind tunnel, along with his spiritual powers as a former monk. However, after being reborn into the modern era, I can easily see him being the flirt and player that he is, and possibly very popular with the ladies in school and/or in his workplace.  Feel free to explore his quirky, charming side as well as his serious, intellectual side. I know the person writing sango on Final Will would love to have the lecherous man be a citizen of Tokyo, and kagome could use his guidance and may endow his help with figuring out their new reincarnated lives.

last edit on May 22, 2020 2:40:21 GMT by Deleted
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.