Echo Chamber [STAFF SEARCH]

pronounsShe/He
37written posts
Ripperearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ripper
Ripper Avatar
  • PREMISE
So the idea behind the site is an AU Teen wolf with no canons (or non playable such as the Argent family or Deucalion due to their wold shaping) Beacon Hills will probably be the setting however again there would no one from the original shows cast in the current location. The races we would start with would be Humans Hunters and Werewolves as well as possibly 2-3 pre made packs for any wolves who wish to join them. Eventually we would do progressive site wide events and slowly unlock the other races for play such as the Kanima, Banshees, Other Shifters, Druids/Darachs, Kitsune and such going forth. We would hit the major points of the series such as a possible Alpha pack arc, the Darach arc, We may even have our own version of Peter Hale. We would be member progressive so the plots would develop as the site grows as well as the option for most characters to change their race. IE if you start as a human you can become a Kanima later or a kitsune spark or banshee call could awaken in you if you choose.

• Help Needed
-Partner In Crime: Someone I can bounce ideas off of and generally just help iron things out as far as events and general content would be wonderful.
-An Advertiser: I am terrible at keeping up with advertising so someone to help would actually be amazing.

Honestly if you would be interested in helping out with this or just flat out interested in joining it either toss me a reply like or pm me! Honestly I want this so bad and I am willing to do all this myself if I have to but dear god I want a Teen Wolf setting.

last edit on May 23, 2020 21:30:32 GMT by Ripper
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.