THE BEGINNING OF THE END [STAFF SEARCH]

7written posts
crysearned bits
offlinecurrently
crys
crys Avatar
Hello! My name is Crys and I'm currently constructing a new site and find myself in need of some other staff members! My discord is CRYS#4602, so if the following information piques your interest, please shoot me a message there or reply to this thread!

• THE IDEA: A roleplay set in a fictional town just before the start of all the zombie goodness. Once we've gained a certain amount of characters in play, the action will begin! For the time being, small towns tend to hide big secrets, so who's ready to delve into the dark secrets of Lindale? 
  • WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR: At least 2-3 other staff members. I'm looking for at least one or two co-admins, and then at least one moderator. Coding and/or graphic skills are a plus, but not requirements (I'm trash in those two areas). Must be at least 18, as that will be something required of all members. I would also prefer to have people who have had previous experience as a staffer on a site, though that's not necessarily a deal breaker. The most important thing is I want people who are just as interested in roleplaying through the end of the world as I am, and who are fairly active and reliable. 
  • WHO I AM: A 24 year old who works from home and has no social life to be seen - and I really love zombies. I've been roleplaying for over a decade now (eesh), and though I've been in and out of the scene lately, I'm very excited to be getting back into the game. 
  • THE PROGRESS: I have most of the skeletal structure of the site set up at this point, and am working on content/plot development/miscellaneous items. This does not mean that I am not open to creative input from my future fellow staff, and if someone happens to snatch this ad who has coding/graphics skills and wants to change things up, please feel free to throw those things onto the table. Once it's determined that you're part of the team, I'll provide site links and get you added into the discord (which I'm pretty sure is all set up? I dunno, technology is hard.) 

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.