pronounshe/him/his
145written posts
kewkewearned bits
offlinecurrently
kewkew
kewkew Avatar

Site Link:
 Digimon: Union

Hello! Digimon: Union is an alternate universe roleplay inspired and based off of the Digimon Adventure franchise. You can find our directory post here! Conscripted into participating in a mysterious War Game, Humans and Digimon team up with the power of the Digivice Gauntlet in order to save both their worlds. We're currently a little over two months being open!

I've been solo-staffing it for now, but could use some help before things get too much to handle.

Responsibilities

These are the areas of need, but not all encompassing. I welcome specialized roles as long as we can cover our site's essentials.
  • Advertisement and Affiliations 
    (updating affiliations, running advertisement sprees, managing link backs)
  • Character Registrations 
    (accepting, moving and tracking new characters, updating claims)
  • Mission Modding 
    (leading official staff missions, like the episode events)
  • Discord
    (implementing plugins and keeping KewKew from breaking anything)

Requirements

• Moderate familiarity with Proboards ACP
  • Ability to keep trackers updated
  • Available to join Staff Discord
  • A healthy understanding of the Digimon canon and the systems we'll be using, and being able to turnkey that to members
  • Enjoys brainstorming and preparing for story line execution and can keep user experience spoiler free

I firmly tend to think of roleplaying as a hobby, not a job, so I like to think I run a low stress but organized ship. If you enjoy Digimon Adventure and feel like this would be a good fit, please reach out- either by PM, or my discord Kewkew#3947.

Thanks!
last edit on May 31, 2020 14:05:03 GMT by kewkew
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.