The Touch [staff search]

269written posts
Kei ⚸earned bits
offlinecurrently
Kei ⚸
Kei ⚸ Avatar
Don't depend on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you're in the dark

☆ Hello hello! It has been seven years since I have decided to come back into the role play community and I will say it has definitely changed since the last time I was in it ^^; it has taken all of my courage to join this resource site btw

With that being said, I am looking for staff members for one of my role plays that's been around for ten years. I recently opened it back up with my co-admin, and decided that maybe it would be okay to ask for more help.

The entire site has been revamped, old threads archived, and removed old accounts off the site. So this is a clean slate, with a friendly competition twist added to the site. I had to come up with something that made sense for the site, and I think I'm pretty proud of how it turned out (considering it has been forever since I thought of anything regarding role play and the community)

As of now, there are no other members, so I wanted to take this opportunity to add to my staff team and come up with more ways to make this site more enjoyable for others.

PLOT: The basic premise of this site revolves around two cafe owners competing for a spot in a culinary magazine, which entails being considered the 'best cafe in tokyo'. And it would be up to the maids and butlers to help. Pretty basic, competitive rivalry synopsis. Nothing too crazy, but wanted to have a site that is unique to the community.

FRIENDLY COMPETITION: What I have going on is a simple system, using 'likes' from posts, referred to as reputation, and standard points (from role play posts) to determine the winner of every round of every month. I thought it was a fun idea for the community, as this site had a different method previously that I felt was outdated.

STAFF I'M LOOKING FOR: Moderator: Someone to oversee the community while the admin and co-admin are absent. Might be open for two.

Advertising Moderator: This is a big one, I'm really looking for someone to advertise for the site, sort ads, apply for affiliates if applicable, and handle the advertising section in general. This can be a IC paid position, as I know advertising can become overwhelming and tedious.

Events and Points Moderator: I would need someone to oversee the rounds, handle the points and events section (especially if admins are absent) and overall keep the system clean and make sure it runs smoothly as the months go by. There are plenty of threads on this system I created!

I think that's everything. If I'm missing anything, feel free to point it out. I'm open for any ideas that you think would be a great addition to the site, or some advice.

The image has a link to the site with all information. You may reach out to me here, or in the cbox on the site, or on discord: Kei#9608

Thank you all! c:
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.