7written posts
naxelearned bits
offlinecurrently
naxel
naxel Avatar
Site Name: AvatarTLA: Harmony

Genre: Fantasy, Anime

About the site: Harmony is a new site in the works to become an Avatar The Last Airbender Rp. It was created to give the internet a place for fans to become a bender of the 4 elements. The World will be set in an AU of the time when Aang was the avatar. With how we are setting things up players will be able to create and tell stories of their own. They will also be able to take part in site planned plots that are outside their own! Players will also have a chance to rp out a normal life, join a kingdom military, rule a nation or city, own a business, and much more within the world.

Looking for:

- GFX mod: I and my co-admin know enough about coding to get us by with minor tasks. We are looking for someone who could help out on site and also help expand our knowledge a little more. Whoever could help will not be pestered 24/7, but only when absolutely by me or my co-admin.

- 2 Nation Mods: Nation mods will be the mods who look over the Nation they are assigned to. They job will a
consist of but not limited too: Helping player plot, Keep area cleaned, handle minor disputes within nation, handle that nations character review and rank ups. It would also help if you could join discord to have easier access with staff conversations. 

I have always wanted to make an Avatar the Last Airbender site. With how much hype the show is getting now I figured it would be the best chance to try and start one. We are currently planning out the site details right now, and any help from those who could would be amazing! The more help we get the faster we can get a place for people to throw boulders or shoot fire at one another. ^_^

Discord: discord.gg/SVZdt2G
last edit on Jun 2, 2020 19:23:30 GMT by naxel
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.