For Us All - New Staff Search!

aliasNoodle, Longboi
pronounsHe/they
118written posts
Danger Noodleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Danger Noodle
Danger Noodle Avatar

Hello everyone, it's been a while since For Us All has been open, and while we're aware the COVID-19 pandemic has been hard on everyone, we are looking for staff to fill a few positions while members of our team take leave. We are looking for one new moderator or dungeon master to add to our team! 

What is the plot/basis of this site?
AUGUST 12TH 2040 Humanity is on the cusp of a breakthrough in technology, with virtual reality and holograms on the rise to utilize in every-day tech, everything else is a thing of the past. With this new upcoming technology, however, mysterious incidents have happened. "Holograms" of monsters appearing for a split second, and humans disappearing from underneath everyone's noses. Humans have been brought over to a new world filled with these monsters, where it appears to be crumbling apart. Digimon are infected with an unknown virus causing rampages and lack of rational thought, and the digital world is crying for help from these humans to stop it. Will you help save the digital world, or drive it to ruin?

What is expected of me as a moderator of this forum?
- Oversee the memberbase
- Manage the forum (update Canon/FC lists, accept applications, members/usergroups, topics/post moderation)
- Manage Discord (roles, enforcing rules, appropriate channel posting, etc.)
- Interact with the community (answer questions, chat, etc.)
- Relay major problems of members to Admins
- Enforce rules
- Brainstorm events/rewards/plot

What is expected of me as a dungeon master of this forum?
- Brainstorm & Create Dungeons (plot, NPCs)
- Manage/oversee Dungeons (creation/sign-ups, graphics, posts and activity, rewards)
*Note that some Mod duties may apply to DMs when Dungeons are not active

If you are interested in either of these positions, we expect them these expectations to be met! Please, only apply if you're capable of following through with your duties and responsibilities you've volunteered for.

Have any questions, has this search sparked your interest? Visit For Us All here and contact me either by PM on Pixel-Perfect, or by DMing me on discord. My discord user is Link Salty™ Jr.#4677! Please be aware that discord's friend request doesn't like the ™ symbol, though, and you may have to fight a bit to get it to work.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.