Looking for a site!

pronounsany
10written posts
cursedthornearned bits
offlinecurrently
cursedthorn
cursedthorn Avatar

I want a nice highschool site. I've been seeing a lot of cool sites lately but I really want a site where I can make my 'student' characters. It's nothing against everyone, but I'm a bit tired of having a medieval/crime/heroes site. I want a good old fashion School site. Having powers or species would be touch!

I just would love to have a good old fashion high school experience, so if anyone has a site they'd like to throw at me I'd appreciate that a lot. Thanks!
pronounsthey/them
127written posts
vvvaporwavesearned bits
offlinecurrently
vvvaporwaves
vvvaporwaves Avatar
[mitski voice] nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody
while we're not open yet FIRE✽FLOWER is a slice of life/high school roleplay inspired by 90s shoujo [and shounen/shoujo ai]. it centres around two sister schools in two fictional cities in japan. the link above has more information if you're willing to wait a little for it to come out!
pronounsShe/Her
185written posts
❀ Veeearned bits
offlinecurrently
❀ Vee
❀ Vee Avatar
I grew a flower that can’t be bloomed in a dream that can’t come true

I could offer you my newly opened site, A Tale in the Star. It is a High School, Slice of Life RP, set in present day Seoul. If you're interested check it out !! We have just had our grand opening yesterday, so our activity might be a bit less, but our members are slowly starting to create their characters.

FUNK & SOUL

In search of staff for F&S, Please DM me here or on Discord bangtantraash#4741
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.