The First Children [Wanted Ad]

540written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
I like big fonts and I cannot lie
Reunion is a non canon FFVII site based in Midgar. One of the characters that I play is Rafferty Shinra, the president of the Shinra Electric Company. He is a distant father figure who pays little attention to his children on a personal level, with high expectations of their success in his company. Their mother is self absorbed and has always been in it for the money and the silver spoon has been fed mostly by servants.

The face claims I used are filler and can be replaced with whatever you'd like (anything illustrated, or you can opt for an aesthetic image instead of a face claim). If you want to use one of them you can just hover over the image to see who it is.

(if interested you can either PM me or click on reunions button in my sig).

The First Child: Vice President
  Rafferty's first child is in their mid to late thirties, and it the vice president of the company who will succeed him upon death. Their relationship is up to you, but this child should be loyal to the company. This child should be very ambitious. They are read in on the Jenova Project and might suspect that a sudden upbeat in Rafferty's health is related.

The Second Child: Rogue Offspring
  Rafferty's second child is an administrative assistant in their mid twenties. They spent a lot of time in Costa del Sol in early adulthood, and made friends with some free spirits from Cosmo Canyon that led to some snooping around in the Shin-Ra building. Now convinced that the company is destroying the planet, they are an important member of Avalanche that acts as a source of intelligence. It should be noted that they do not have access to the executive floors except on special occasions when they are visiting their father.
last edit on Jun 8, 2020 0:51:43 GMT by Sharp
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.