For the lord and lady hp fanfic lovers...

pronounsShe/Her
185written posts
❀ Veeearned bits
offlinecurrently
❀ Vee
❀ Vee Avatar
I grew a flower that can’t be bloomed in a dream that can’t come true

I am looking for interested members who would help me build a Potter Site. I have two plot ideas....

First idea is set after the first war, where Voldemort was killed for good by James and Lily Potter who died in the process. No Hocruxes are considered on site. Harry is raised in the Marauder's Den by Sirius Black and Remus Lupin who are married to Amelia Bones and Mary MacDonald respectively.

The general public and the old wizarding families blamed the ministry for allowing a dark lord to rise and wreck havoc. So they have started riots and protests to bring back the old ways of ruling which never allowed for the dark lords to rise. By Abolishing the position of Minister of Magic and instead give the administration powers to the Wizengamot.

The Wizengamot would be the ruling body of the government and has a specific tiered system to it where each family has their chosen head represent them. Each wizarding family is classified as Ancient and Noble, Ancient, Noble houses. So on an OOC level one can assume that the customs and traditions and the lifestyle followed by the Wizarding World are of the Edwardian Era. So we will have all the Lord, Lady, Regent, Dowager and heirs concept to explore and RP.

The site would start off a few months after the new ruling system has come into play. A few elements surrounding Potters Blacks and Lupin families are canon ... rest all are up to the players who pick the family up..

Second idea is set in a totally alternate universe where Voldemort never existed and the wizarding world's ruling is the same as above from the very beginning, right from when wizards separated themselves from the muggles and initiated stature of secrecy.

The site would be set in the Marauders first year and has a totally AU take on the canon families as to who they marry, how many children etc. For example, James Potter could have a sister, Lily Evans sister is also magical, Walburga and Orion might not have married and chose different partners so on so forth.

Plot will be member driven, but a common ground will be set by staff, for members to explore further on ...

While the Bloodstatus still holds importance at times and in some families, more preference was given to the traditions and values of the Wizarding World. While the Purebloods do not hate the muggleborns or call them derogatory terms, one can notice that they stay away from them and wish for them to be not involved in the matters of politics and leave the managing with the wizengmaot.

The Purebloods strive to survive and keep their kin safe all the while protecting their tradition and values. The Halfblood families are torn in between staying loyal to the traditions of the world they were born in and trying to advance forward by looking at the muggles. The Muggleborns find it irritating and annoying with the way the Wizarding World works and often find themselves contradicting the traditional views and dubbing them as old and uneducated.

The site will be an AU obviously and will be hosted on jcink and I already have a site skin in mind which would be used.

If you are interested then feel free to drop me a message on here..
FUNK & SOUL

In search of staff for F&S, Please DM me here or on Discord bangtantraash#4741
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.