immortal by design.
[nospaces]

[attr="class","quickborder"]
[attr="class","face2"]

❯ burn the soul

animanga magic • jcink premium

[attr="class","quickbase"]
[attr="class","quicktxt"]

Back at it again. Although this time, instead of the usual, I come seeking potential aid. On the hunt for a few potential staff members to help keep Burn The Soul in rotation and known throughout the community. Very simple tasks, nothing too time consuming or taxing (I think. I could be wrong). Currently, I'm on the hunt for two specific jobs. If you feel so inclined to lend a hand, shoot me a PM here or message me on discord @ Koji#1016!

[break][break]

[attr="class","newsection"]
[attr="class","newsectiontitle"]advertising mod(s)

[break][break]

Probably the biggest help I could ask for. I'm not the savviest when it comes to optimal advertising. So if anyone has spare time to advertise the site I would greatly appreciate it! I will still be helping in the advertising ofc, but again, I'm probably not the best at it lol. Aside from general advertising, the advertising mod(s) can tend to the first links that are posted on the site as well. Affiliations too, if you want. (Those I can do. it's ez pz)

[break][break]

[attr="class","newsection"]
[attr="class","newsectiontitle"]spawn & mission mod(s)

[break][break]

Secondly, I would like to ask for a few mods to help run events. Nothing major, just creature spawning and modding. As previously mentioned in the post about the site forever many moons ago, there is a beast spawning system implemented that makes for easy dropping of the creatures as well as a bestiary list that gives information on said beasts. This aspect of the job would only be required around site-wide events and for threads that members wish to have staff/modded influence in. So I expect it to also be a rather lax task. And again, I still will also be modding and spawning beasties as well.

[break][break]

That's all folks! Thanks for reading, and to all of the members of B#RN, thanks for joining and sticking around!

[break][break]

Fin.

[attr="class","himequickcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[Googlefont=Lato|Hind+Siliguri|Satisfy|Montserrat|Ubuntu]
[newclass=.quickborder]width:455px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/89/63/p8JASoVn_o.jpg);padding:20px;border:1px solid #e0e0e0;[/newclass]

[newclass=.face2 img]width:450px;height:150px;border-top:9px solid #f75e5e;margin-bottom:-4px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.quickbase]width:450px;background-color:#333;[/newclass]

[newclass=.sitetitle]font:bold 50px montserrat;color:#f75e5e;text-transform:uppercase;font-style:italic;text-align:right;margin-right:10px;margin-bottom:-16px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.quicktxt]font-size:11px;font-family:Lato;padding:30px;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;color:#f5f5f5;padding-bottom:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quicktxt a]font:bold 9px Calibri;color:#fff!important;letter-spacing:1.5px;border-bottom: 1.3px solid #f75e5e;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quicktxt b]color:#f75e5e;font:bold 10px verdana;text-shadow:#191919 1px 0px 1px[/newclass]

[newclass=.newsection]width:455px;background:#f75e5e;height:50px;padding:5px;font:bold 8px Calibri;color:#fff;text-align:right;padding-left:6px;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.newsectiontitle]font:bold 30px montserrat;color:#efefef;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:6px;font-style:italic;padding-right:8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.quicktag]margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:-4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quicktag a]color: #fff!important;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;padding: 2px 4px 2px 6px;letter-spacing: 2px;background-color: #829cd1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.himequickcreds]width:496px;text-align:right;margin-top:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himequickcreds a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
last edit on Jul 2, 2020 20:54:32 GMT by KOJI
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.