I Wanna -Like- Rping Again

pronounsShe/He
37written posts
Ripperearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ripper
Ripper Avatar
So. I used to freaking love to rp, make up characters and all that.. buuuut.. I had to take a break for a bit
now the last few sites i've been on just.. kinda havent worked out? Due to some heavy toxicity or just generally
kinda not working out. I really want a site that kinda makes me like rping again?

MIGHT BRING A FRIEND

I like both RL and Animanga FC's so either one im super into
I prefer proboards sites just because its easier for me but i would be totally willing to try a jcink.

As far as themes/plots go really im open to a lot of stuff
I super like
zombies, apocalypse, real life simple, small town, asylum, supernatural stuff.
I like anime sites though im rusty on some fandoms.
Soulmates sites are yes

I dont like
Im really iffy about the +5/-5 for fc stuff. I'll still totally look at a site with the rule either way
really really strict rules involving activity. ie. post every 3 days or youre out.
I am totally intimidated by sites with like 100+ accounts but again willing to try.

Also like.. If you wanna build a site hit me up.. I cant code for shit but I am a wizard with plots and stuff like that.
I will be the Rodent Nerd of your site.

pronounsshe/her
81written posts
Lacunaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Lacuna
Lacuna Avatar
we're all dancing to the same sad song
I wrote this on mobile so please excuse any typos!

Throwing Ex Malo Bonum into the mix! It's a fantasy/cyberpunk RP that's plot-focused and character-driven. We have pretty frequent site events/member-created events called stratagems and are generally a pretty tight-knit community. We're a pretty small site in terms of raw numbers, but have been active since we opened back in April and the overarching plot is constantly moving. While we like to joke around in the server quite a bit, we've yet to have any drama or toxic behavior!

Face claim wise, we mainly use animanga, but original art is allowed, too!

Our activity requirement is 2 posts per character per month. If you take a high-ranking position, that goes up to 4 per month but there's no obligation to take those spots.

We are hosted on jcink, but if you need help figuring anything else, we'll help you out.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me here, or you can reach me through the site's discord server. Hope to see you around!
pronounshe/him
880written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
Hey Ripper!

Well...Let's give this a shot, eh?

PATISSERIE is a Harvest Moon based rp, set in the general, vague setting of the Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons world. We take a more realistic, simple approach to our site, set in the semi-past (think the 80's in terms of technology), in a small farming village in what feels like the middle of no where.

You do NOT need any prior knowledge of the series to join, or to have ever played the games. All we ask is an open mind!

We are on Jcink, but we don't have any heavy bells and whistles, and use a fairly simple skin and simple posting templates.

We use animanga FCs, but allow the use of original art and aesthetic art. Or, if you want, you don't have to use a FC at all!

Patisserie does not have any major fantastical elements; no magic, no playable races like elves or dwarves- We're just simple humans doing simple human things. Some minor magical elements may come into play later on with our plot.

We've only been open one whole month, and we still have a fairly small userbase! Our discord is always open, and it does NOT announce you when you arrive, so you're free to lurk and get a feel for everything to your heart's content.

If this ends up as something you're not interested in, then no worries! Thanks for taking the time to read all the same! <3

Now serving!
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

Hi ! I'm not sure if my sites would be up your alley or not, but here's a couple of suggestions for you. They are both hosted by Proboards and both fandom-based, but one of them is anime-manga fcs and the other is real life fcs.

Shine Bright is a Sailor Moon-inspired roleplay based before the silver millennium with original canons, playing on the idea of "constellation senshi", their families, and the first arrival of Chaos into the solar system. You don't necessarily need to be in love with the series or be a big fan, as long as you have a basic understanding of the types of characters and the magical girl genre in general. It is character and plot-driven, and we have a pretty solid memberbase. We have so many other royal and senshi roles available, and we would love to have you as part of the family!

The other one is Fish & Chips, which is a Doctor Who roleplay forum spanning from the lives and companions of the First Doctor to the Twelfth Doctor, and plays on the idea of the Twelfth Doctor being the last incarnation of our beloved Time-lord. The roleplay follows his on-going adventures, as well as those of previous incarnations and the characters associated with them. We are primarily character-driven, and are just starting out, so there is only a handful of us right now, but we hope to continue to grow!

If neither of these tickle your interest, that is completely fine. I just thought I'd throw it out there! Hope one of them brings some sort of spark to you regardless <3
pronounsshe/her
46written posts
lavenderearned bits
offlinecurrently
lavender
lavender Avatar
hi ripper!

i have a simple life to offer to you! we are an animanga small town rp with some supernatural/magic elements and we are hosted on jcink! we do draw some inspiration from games like harvest moon/stardew valley/animal crossing, but you don't need to have any knowledge of them to join up!

we have been open for about two months and don't delete accounts, so i hope the member count wouldn't intimidate you too much. we have about 20ish active members currently and a very welcoming and friendly community to check out.

if nothing else, feel free to lurk on the site or lurk in the discord if we've caught your eye! hope you find the right fit for you!

210written posts
Khaeearned bits
offlinecurrently
Khae
Khae Avatar
Hello Ripper~

I have a newly opened fantasy site called Devo Mie that uses animanga FCs as well as original art! We are proboards based and have various species available to pick from. It is not very populated at the moment, primarily due to being newly opened, but we are quite friendly to chat with and are more than willing to do character plots and whatnot. We do not tolerate any toxic behaviors as well so you should be safe from that.

The most that we require for activity is really a single post per week since we do understand people get busy in life. We are also quite active in discord because that is our second home at this rate. As for your mention of soulmates we have a thing on the site that is basically that; you can read more about it here if you would like.

You are allowed to make as many characters as you would like, an OOC account is optional but not required~

If you have any further questions feel free to pm me here or the Discord (link to it is at the widget at the bottom of the site)!
last edit on Jul 14, 2020 15:31:23 GMT by Khae
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.