Age of Heroes Staff Search

4written posts
pandasanearned bits
offlinecurrently
pandasan
pandasan Avatar
Hey there!

With quite a few people showing interest with the concept, I have decided to spearhead the effort in creating an animanga-based AU PJO RP site that offers light D&D character progression. My hope is for people to be able to create stories, and at the same time see their characters progress and grow. While most of the site's system is being written and conceptualized by myself, I do need a few more eyes and hands to help out with the site, and hopefully bring it to fruition smoothly.

With that said, I am looking for general mods that are willing to dabble into every facet of the site. Of course, more specialized teams will be created down the line, but in its current early stages, I hope to find a few bedrock moderators.

I will be conducting interviews to get a feel if we could work well together, and if you are a good fit for the team! Nothing too serious, but definitely very important. I do not have a specific number in mind, so please feel free to add/message me in Discord: PandaSan#2124

Thanks for reading this!
last edit on Jul 10, 2020 22:02:00 GMT by pandasan
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.