pronounsshe/her
15written posts
glamouryearned bits
offlinecurrently
glamoury
glamoury Avatar

MARCELINE ABADEER adventure time
requested by: bonnibel bubblegum

bubbline is my lifeblood and i'd love to see a marceline on board! it's been years since pb has seen anyone from home, and from where i took her from the series there's still plenty of opportunity for tons of feelings exploration and all that fun stuff. naturally i'd love to ship them if possible! i'd also love to see other adventure time characters, especially finn!

HINATA HAJIME dangan ronpa 2
requested by: komaeda nagito

komahina is, also, my lifeblood, so hey! komaeda & hinata's relationship is so complex and dynamic and there are soo many underlying factors that make them such an interesting pairing to explore. i have a LOT of thoughts and feelings about them so if u take him please expect lots of feelingsy discord jam sessions (if u Want). i'd also love to see a nanami & junko, as well as any other dangan ronpa/sdr2 characters!

HAN JUMIN mystic messenger
requested by: kim jihyun

jumin & v have been best friends since they were kids, and a looot has happened since then. there's definitely some feelings there that are Much More Complicated that just your average childhood friends (do i ship them)(maybe)(definitely). there is also a rika, seven & a potential saeran on board so we're gathering quite the mysmes crew! the dynamic between not only jumin and v but jumin, v, and rika is really interesting and also painful so if you're into that, hey <3

KARKAT VANTAS homestuck
requested by: terezi pyrope

technically i would love any & all homestuck characters but karkat is a huge favorite and also very important to terezi! even though any relationship between them never really worked out, tz cares about karkat and also who tf else is gonna blow up her phone day in and day out?? exactly. we have a few homestuck characters, i'd also particularly love a sollux (sollux/tz pale otp), an aradia, a gamzee, and just... everyone! of the beta kids/trolls we have a dave and a vriska along with tz, as well as a couple of ancestors! bring more homestucks... home xo

all requested at EPHEMERIS. but feel free to message me on discord if you want to talk about any of these characters! rogue of void#5540
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.