#Project_Chiralium

pronounsThey/them
12written posts
☆Aimon☆earned bits
offlinecurrently
☆Aimon☆
☆Aimon☆ Avatar
Chiralium is a concept based on mirrored particles, an alternate universe like ours yet something we will never be able to interact with. As a site it'll probably be Jcink (maybe Premium depending on interest for darker storylines), and be heavily story focused. Unraveling mysteries, forming friendships, and rewriting fate itself. I'm designing it with a focus on collaborative story telling (why i started rping in the first place), with antagonist factions, and more or less a drive for writing together to make something we all can reflect on as the years go by as a fun and impactful experience. 

Project Chiralium is a site I'm making based on a general plot of humans began to use science to alter reality, governments grew jealous of this power and started WW3. Beneath Earth was strong latent magic, which make up the power for various mythos and tales we have stories of. This reality altering fused with the magical and nuclear energy, terraforming the planet earth into a fantasy world over the next thousands of years. Humans mutated into classic fantasy races, but with more of a FFXIV feel to them as opposed to DND races. These people blossomed and form various empires over the known world, and Chiralium starts at the discovery of a new continent named The Wildes. Various countries have formed treaties with each other to form a coalition to discover, chart, and conquer this new land, from the Floating Island nation known as Draconia, to the great Kushan Empire that takes up a majority of Middle Eastern, Indian, and African territories, to the Frigid North, a great landmass inhabited by Dwarves, Gnomes, and Drow. The various nations have petitioned their warriors, champions, and adventurers to leave for Wildehearth, a large city that serves as a hub for operations in the Wildes.  

However; the Wildes is also experiencing an awakening of pure blooded humans, dubbed Fate Weavers. Fate Weavers are amnesiac humans that possess powers outside of the rules defined by magical races, and are often regarded as Kings and Champions due to how powerful they are in comparison to the fantasy races, and due to their strong ambition.  The main antagonist Mad King Sargon Alhazred (The King in Yellow) is a fate weaver with dominion over eldritch beings and their fearsome powers. 

Chiralium will have very minimal systems, while offering progression, your creativity, and skill as an author, both to grow and  to shine will be at the forefront. Player creativity, ingenuity, plots, and adventurers you -want- to have, to put characters through as means for development and just having fun. The feel i'm striving for is a mix of MMORPG (Such as FFXIV) and the creative, roleplaying elements of DND.

I'm slotting for Chiralium to be open in the winter of this year and would love any advice and input to make it a home for people to grow as writers!
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.