❥ save your heart for mine

pronounsshe + her(s)
209written posts
(hoekage)earned bits
offlinecurrently
(hoekage)
(hoekage) Avatar
Do forgive me I've seen the treasure's in the bloom but right now I'm just not strong enough for you
tl;dr: saskia is an immortal folk who needs a kindling soul who feeds her fire but also threatens to extinguish it.

sassy here is a fire elemental that manifests as a kitsune in her corporeal form and has been a moose mandsey citizen for most of her existence. most of the details of her life are pretty hazy since she truly is fire and nothing more. but she has outfitted a lifestyle and character for her tangible form that she has admittedly grown fond of over the centuries that she has existed.

basically she is pretty unattached to her existence and doesn't see much of a point in life, but sassy is someone who enjoys a little bit of mischief and has a true love for the things she holds dear to her heart. she is unashamed of her needs and has ushered in a number of souls to keep her bed warm. but i'm on the hunt for the one immortal folk who always has a hold on sassy's heart and truthfully it has always kind of chafed her because she isn't the sentimental sort.

imagine their relationship is kind of something like this: their connection formed for whatever reason (totally down to discuss!!), feelings of attachment grew and from that stemmed some semblance of a relationship, and sassy eventually destroyed it because that is what fire does, yeah? 8) but her feelings for this soul are far too rooted and they were just unable to shake them. so eventually they kind of settled for some uneasy coexistence out of necessity but an unwilling to acknowledge any type of feelings.

the juicy part is that this skinny love has been going on for centuries. so there is so much potentially to flesh out their dynamics, plot their lives and all hopes or fears they had together, and put them in so many angsty or pleasant circumstances. this is just the sort of ship that saskia needs in their life.

another beauty of this is that the character is largely open!! the only catch is that they have to be immortal or else this angst and beauty is unable to happen. besides that, the only face claim i have in mind is lappland from arknights because of the pic spam. besides that, i'm down to discuss everything. shot me a pm on here or asl if this ad tickles your fancy.

you can find the original ad here w+w
last edit on Aug 22, 2020 7:56:13 GMT by (hoekage)
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.