AnimangAds seeking new admin

540written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
I like big fonts and I cannot lie
I am planning to depart the play by post community, but during my time here I have created animangads (if you aren't familiar with it see my sig). It is for the most part a self sustaining site, other than the affiliate section. Usually I check the affiliates about once a week and occasionally look at the advertisements to make sure they aren't real life sites or spam.

If I can not find someone to take over within the next couple of months the site will have to stop accepting new affiliates and I will only check occasionally to clear dead sites off of the affiliate list. The site will remain open to post new ads indefinitely, but by the end of the year I will no longer check it for spam or rules violations.

Please PM me on here if you are interested in taking over, thank you.
last edit on Aug 8, 2020 16:31:05 GMT by Sharp
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.