otherworld [staff search]

pronounsShe, Her
128written posts
punkiearned bits
offlinecurrently
punki
punki Avatar
all of this mess is just my attempt to know the worth of my life; made of precious metals inside
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Oswald:700|Work+Sans:700|Roboto+Mono:300,400,700]

[attr=class,otherworldpunki]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,title]

otherworld

[attr=class,subtitle]

an urban fantasy roleplay

[attr=class,text]
I'd like to get right down to the brass tacks, so I'll skip the site schpeal - if you'd like to get the general idea and feel for the site, feel free to read through the interest check here. I will be happy to provide a link to the actual site upon request, though I must warn that the skin is still under heavy construction at this point in time.[break][break]
[attr=class,sub-header]
staff wanted
[break]
I'm currently looking for two moderator-type staff members for this site. The site's primary goals focus on storytelling and member-driven plot through a system which rewards actions and consequences (I will be more than happy to provide more details on request), and I intend to keep the staff team small, or as small as I can. The positions may include responsibilities such as application acceptance, NPC management, basic moderation tasks (moving/closing threads, giving rewards, handling reports, etc.), events (conceptualization and/or execution), and advertising. Most importantly, I need staff who can put their heads together with me to help interpret feedback and develop the site further, or at the very least aren't afraid of giving their own opinions.
[break][break]
If you're interested, please feel free to contact me privately by PM here on Pixel Perfect!

[newclass=.otherworldpunki]width: 500px; margin: auto; background: #ededed; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2;[/newclass]

[newclass=.otherworldpunki .image]height: 250px; background: #41454D;[/newclass]

[newclass=.otherworldpunki .image > div:first-child]height: inherit; background: url('https://i.ibb.co/8sPtfMw/63455743-p01.png'); mix-blend-mode: lighten; opacity: 1; position: absolute; width: 500px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.otherworldpunki .image .title]position: absolute; font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 60px; line-height: 60px; text-transform :uppercase; letter-spacing: 5px; font-weight: 700; margin-top: 30px; margin-left: 30px; width: 155px; word-break: break-all; opacity: 0.15;[/newclass]

[newclass=.otherworldpunki .image .subtitle]position: absolute; margin-top: 100px; margin-left: 110px; font-family: 'Work Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #4C515A; background: #fff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; padding: 15px; width: 80px; box-shadow: 5px 5px #B35254; opacity: 0.6;[/newclass]

[newclass=.otherworldpunki .text]padding: 30px; min-height: 100px; border-bottom: 1px solid #e0e0e0; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; color: #4C515A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.otherworldpunki .text:nth-child(2)]font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-weight: 400; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.otherworldpunki .text:last-child]border-bottom: none;[/newclass]

[newclass=.otherworldpunki .text .sub-header]display: inline-block; background: #4C515A; color: #fff; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; padding: 10px 12px; margin-bottom: 18px;[/newclass]
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.