write a reply

Post a picture of your pets

pronounsshe/her
66written posts
foxtrottearned bits
offlinecurrently
foxtrott
foxtrott Avatar

So y'all know DD the foster shithead, right? After over a year with me, DD found her forever home.

A few weeks ago, I got a call from a lovely mom who was looking for another bird to add to her flock. She wanted a cuddly bird. DD loves to cuddle, sure, but considering the bite wounds she's left, she's not for everyone. I let her come over with one of her kids to meet DD, and, despite both of them getting bit hard enough to bleed significantly, they fell in love.

DD left for her forever home on Monday. I'm not gonna lie--I cried. A lot. I'm crying a little bit reading this. But if you're on the fence about fostering a bird, or dog, or any animal, do it. Seeing the look of adoration on her new owner's face was absolutely worth it.
pronounsI'm cool with all pronouns
23written posts
Niilochanearned bits
offlinecurrently
Niilochan
Niilochan Avatar
I'm an awrtist
Here are my babies at the moment. My oldest is a basic not-really-of-any-breed girl Turjake (aka Turtur) whom I've had pretty much since she was born. She is the black'n'white and is currently 6 years old. My second is a ragdoll girl who is now a bit over 1 year old and called Mirhami (aka Mirmir). She came to me after my rescue dog unfortunately passed away and I had to get a new friend for Turjake since she got depressed and stopped eating after Tyrions passing. Mirhami is the one with most white and dark markings (colorpoint).
My third and future baby since she has not moved in yet is Tohuvabohu Lill (aka Lilli or Lillukka. She is cornish rex and will grow a curly dense fur later on (she is NOT naked!). She was born this summer and is already almost 13-14 weeks old but I can't take her until I'm back at home permanently and not helping around with other peoples cats n_n

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW