Pets of Fraiser 2/3 Open

210written posts
Khaeearned bits
offlinecurrently
Khae
Khae Avatar
For a site I am rping on, Remnants of Fate, I have a rather mean character who is an obsessive man and 'owns' some personal pets. Currently there is already one person who has claimed one slot, which leaves two to be open for grabs. These 'pets' are people who have special abilities but are conditioned to be utterly and unconditionally (ha ha) loyal and devoted to him. They can have any faceclaim, have any gender, and have any race that is also available as well.

For those who wish to look at the exact want ad it is located here. Please keep in mind that the man, Fraiser, is not a nice character. This should not cross the IC and OOC lines as these characters and the relationships between them and Fraiser are only ICly. If you are interested feel free to respond to this thread, pm me, or even contact me via the actual want ad thread that I have made available to be looked at.

Just remember that this is for an animanga powers rp and we do have ability lists available to be looked at. These pets are also allowed to have a unique ability upon being created so long as they are not the same as the others. Also as a small edit... If anyone wants to take a look at Fraiser his application is located here.

Pet #1 - Claimed - Mikita Niwa - Totsuzen - Transference unique ability

Pet #2 - Open

Pet #3 - Open
last edit on Oct 9, 2020 2:22:43 GMT by Khae
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.