write a reply

Skin Search: Catch-22

pronounsShe/Her
23written posts
offlinecurrently
「NOXA」
「NOXA」 Avatar
Hello,

I'd like to apologize ahead of time is this is the incorrect sub-board for this type on inquiry.

I've spent many years away from roleplaying. The last few good memories I had were at a place known as "Catch-22". They had, without a doubt, one of the most elegant, intuitive designs I've ever had the pleasure of interacting with. I no longer have contact with anyone who was in that forum. However, I am very interested in finding and utilizing the skin they had to create a forum of my own — completely different themes, setting, plot, etc.

Following is a hyperlink leading to the site and skin in question: web.archive.org/web/20180803182303/https://catch-22.boards.net/

Remember to always don your
—PPE
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,786written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
「NOXA」 Avatar
Hello,

I'd like to apologize ahead of time is this is the incorrect sub-board for this type on inquiry.

I've spent many years away from roleplaying. The last few good memories I had were at a place known as "Catch-22". They had, without a doubt, one of the most elegant, intuitive designs I've ever had the pleasure of interacting with. I no longer have contact with anyone who was in that forum. However, I am very interested in finding and utilizing the skin they had to create a forum of my own — completely different themes, setting, plot, etc.

Following is a hyperlink leading to the site and skin in question: web.archive.org/web/20180803182303/https://catch-22.boards.net/

—PPE

If I remember right, this was a skin of their own design. I don't think you're able to find and utilize the skin they had. However, you can certainly commission a skin or something of the sort to get the same feel that you want!

Sorry for that!
pronounsShe/Her
23written posts
offlinecurrently
「NOXA」
「NOXA」 Avatar
Neko Avatar
「NOXA」 Avatar
Hello,

—PPE
If I remember right, this was a skin of their own design. I don't think you're able to find and utilize the skin they had. However, you can certainly commission a skin or something of the sort to get the same feel that you want!

Sorry for that!
I see. I was looking to purchase that skin outright, or license it. I see your point, that commissioning it seems like the best course of action.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW