some simple wants

pronounsshe/her
46written posts
lavenderearned bits
offlinecurrently
lavender
lavender Avatar
i have a few want ads that are still looking to be filled! they're pretty open ended and have a lot of plotting potential. if you're interested or want to discuss your idea feel free to pop into our discord and DM me (you aren't announced when you join if that's a concern for you) or shoot me a message here or on a simple life. discord is def more reliable and a quicker way to reach me.

the alto clan: my character libby comes from a large family and i would love to have some of her siblings on the site! nothing really set in stone or wishing for, i just love some good wholesome family plots and the libby would love to hang out with her siblings.

half a family : my character kit has two half siblings that he has never met but he knows they exist. these plots could go either way? it could be drama city depending on what they've heard/act around kit? it could be awkward new sibling bonding? totally open to either direction.

bodyguard : much less fleshed out currently, but i'm thirsty for some good cliche pop star siren celebrity + bodyguard romance. and a lot of ust and insane chemistry leading up to an end goal of a slow burn.

by cupid's bow: basically an eros/cupid + psyche plot, i'm weak for it
last edit on Sept 13, 2020 21:25:56 GMT by lavender
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.