Site hunting

pronounsany
10written posts
cursedthornearned bits
offlinecurrently
cursedthorn
cursedthorn Avatar
It's that time again, I'm looking for a new site since that last one I was on died. What I'm looking for is simple, I want an animanga site with a nice community. I would love to have a site where I have free range to make my characters. I'm not picky so long as its an animanga site because all of my characters are just that, animanga FC.

That aside I'm looking for a more modern site. While it does not have to be present time, something not set in the old old age (medieval time). I would be more than happy to have an 'online' site where my characters could be part of a game, that could be really cool.

Or even in simple real-life situations. While I enjoy species and powers and all that fun stuff. I'm honestly just looking for offers on something new and exciting. I would greatly appreciate it if someone suggested a few sites. Once more I'm not overly picky, I'm just looking for a place to settle down and roleplay with others.
pronounsshe/her
46written posts
lavenderearned bits
offlinecurrently
lavender
lavender Avatar
heya cursedthorn! a simple life might be something you're interested in? 

we have a pretty chill and welcoming community and essentially the only character rule is that you can't make the most powerful deity of the site lore. otherwise we have like, gods of life and death roaming around our small town. we have a lot of options for different plot ideas as well and i know there have been some characters who are part of/looking for online gaming buddies so, potential connections? 

either way, feel free to pop in and lurk around the site or the discord! hope you're able to find something that fits what you're looking for! 
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.